Anti-Vaccine Passport Protesters

Nee secruity

What level of security would be appropriate at a testing site?

When I went on Monday there were a few security (SIA badged) people there directing traffic but they aren't equipped for a mob to turn up and the police have better things to do with their time than to guard every test site in the country.

Got to love the woman with the "Reclaim the NHS" banner. Reclaim from what?!

Piers Corbyn invades a theatre in Milton Keynes as part of the protest.

Suggestion there is that they thought they were actually targeting a vaccination centre. Imagine you're a vulnerable person legitimately afraid of the virus on your way to get vaccinated, and you're suddenly confronted by an aggressive mob of smelly, virus-ridden tramps FFS. I would do time for these bastards.

The bitch that stole the equipment and walked off should be easily traced. If she actually has a job her employer should sack her immediately. Then she should be prosecuted and hoyed in jail for a long time. Not just 3-4 months but 5 years plus.
be surprised if employed, just seem posh people with too much time on their hands. Also members of insulate britian but its more of a summer sport to glue yourself to a dual carriageway

be surprised if employed, just seem posh people with too much time on their hands. Also members of insulate britian but its more of a summer sport to glue yourself to a dual carriageway

Maybe a coincidence but the Isolate Britain road protests seem to have stopped just as the antivax protests have started. These professional protestors can only be at one demo at a time.

Why's Piers Corbyn still walking the streets? Whatever the police said to him after his last "call to arms" doesn't appear to have had any effect. There's the right to protest, but these arseholes sully that right. To have the audacity to walk through the streets, terrorise health workers & volunteers spouting bullshit is incredulous. I hope people who recognise those utter shits forward their identities to the police.

f***ing cesspit this country like. turned into an awful place this last 5+ years. Not really sure why?

Austerity? Tory Governments? A failing justice system? Social Media? Not sure tbh…

Suggestion there is that they thought they were actually targeting a vaccination centre. Imagine you're a vulnerable person legitimately afraid of the virus on your way to get vaccinated, and you're suddenly confronted by an aggressive mob of smelly, virus-ridden tramps FFS. I would do time for these bastards.
So they had the wrong place? That type of crowd seem to have form for that…bbc…Shearer’s house…

Maybe their navigation is shit because they’ve not got the 5G gps capability folk that have been vaccinated have. Another downside to not getting the jab.
f***ing cesspit this country like. turned into an awful place this last 5+ years. Not really sure why?

Austerity? Tory Governments? A failing justice system? Social Media? Not sure tbh…
A combination of all of the above I think.

Why's Piers Corbyn still walking the streets? Whatever the police said to him after his last "call to arms" doesn't appear to have had any effect. There's the right to protest, but these arseholes sully that right. To have the audacity to walk through the streets, terrorise health workers & volunteers spouting bullshit is incredulous. I hope people who recognise those utter shits forward their identities to the police.

He must have a good lawyer on speed dial to get released so quickly after each arrest. Surely, he's done enough to qualify for an ASBO by now.

Back