Anti-social behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely feel for you mate. You confront them, or cause them problems, they'll be back when you aren't there.

The only way of dealing with this is the police. Go and speak to them in person.

Thinking about it, you may need to put cameras up, on yours or neighbors properties facing you. Get an ID on the little bastards and see if you can make a civil court case.
Reminds me of a footballers brother who got jailed for shooting a ‘firearm’(bb gun) at the heroin addicts who burgled his house twice in one weekend... to add insult to injury the newspapers reported it as a feud though I think the sentence reflected it was a provoked attack but handled completely wrong.

Demand a meeting with the duty inspector, outline your issues and point out Northumbria police appalling record of doing sweet FA. Let them know you are at the end of your tether, tell them you are taking things further if nothing happens.

Would have guessed anti-social behaviour had dropped in the main. See less gangs of dodgy looking young'uns roaming the streets/hanging around shops nowadays imo.

Demand a meeting with the duty inspector, outline your issues and point out Northumbria police appalling record of doing sweet FA. Let them know you are at the end of your tether, tell them you are taking things further if nothing happens.

Dont do this. Will look like a right bell end when an inspector asks if you have even rang anything in and you have to mumble no i havent under your breath and simply passes you onto a cop

Dont do this. Will look like a right bell end when an inspector asks if you have even rang anything in and you have to mumble no i havent under your breath and simply passes you onto a cop
The OP says the coppers are too stretched, I interpreted that as he's been in contact with them but they are doing nothing about it.

The OP says the coppers are too stretched, I interpreted that as he's been in contact with them but they are doing nothing about it.

Its true, no doubt about it that their stretched to breaking point but they still do have neighbourhood teams with PCSOs who deal with this. Going to an inspector with this issue, all due respect as everyones issues are huge to them is silly when he will have to pass it on to a cop who no doubt will be struggling to complete enquiries on robberies, burglaries and sexual offences

Its true, no doubt about it that their stretched to breaking point but they still do have neighbourhood teams with PCSOs who deal with this. Going to an inspector with this issue, all due respect as everyones issues are huge to them is silly when he will have to pass it on to a cop who no doubt will be struggling to complete enquiries on robberies, burglaries and sexual offences
To be fair, Northumbria police are absolutely hopeless. I had an event going on a few year back. Neighbourhood police team and wooden tops were not remotely interested and did next to nothing. That all changed after I had a very frank appointment with the duty inspector of the shift. Went armed with CCTV footage and other overwhelming pieces of evidence. Sad that I had to take such measures to get plod into gear.

Update on this. I essentially turned into a noisy fucker. Got into the ear of the local councillor, Jarrow MP and to be fair they’ve responded. Police patrols have increased, community coppers are on it, I got the neighbours involved and it turns out a lot of people were suffering in silence. As opposed to me who was roaring into the street.

Fingers crossed it could be calming down but local councillor and mp have done a great job escalating on our behalf,

How about a radical idea? Get some police to walk around their neighbourhoods regularly. Get to know who the troublemakers are. Nip it in the bud before it escalates. Bad lads are dealt with, people feel safe and everybody is much happier. You could call it Community Policing or Bobbies on The Beat or something. It just may catch on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back