Anti-social behaviour

We’ve been having problems with the daft lads throwing things at our house lately. Come out of the park and just act the twat. I react which is obviously what they’re looking for but when I don’t it doesn’t ease up.

Coppers are too stretched.

Anyone else has this, how do you deal with it. Tried videoing them but they just pull their hoods over their faces.

any serious responses would be appreciated!!!

We’ve been having problems with the daft lads throwing things at our house lately. Come out of the park and just act the twat. I react which is obviously what they’re looking for but when I don’t it doesn’t ease up.

Anyone else has this, how do you deal with it. Tried videoing them but they just pull their hoods over their faces.

What was the catalyst?

Someone stuck them in one of these?

Logon or register to see this image

Hide away from the house. Follow the scroates home. Beat the living shite out of them one by one like a modern take on the classic vigilante film “death wish”

Seriously I’d follow them from a distance and kick the little fuckers heads in when they aren’t in a gang

Tell the Police that if they fail to deal with it you will take matters into your own hands. Ask for the policeman’s name you have just spoken to.
Clearly say I need to inform interested party’s that clearly you are not interested in doing your job.

Sit back and wait.......

Hide away from the house. Follow the scroates home. Beat the living shite out of them one by one like a modern take on the classic vigilante film “death wish”

Seriously I’d follow them from a distance and kick the little fuckers heads in when they aren’t in a gang

Feels like that that’s the only language they’d understand.

Get your mates round and kick fuck out of the scrotes.

Back