Anti-social behaviour

Genuinely feel for you mate. You confront them, or cause them problems, they'll be back when you aren't there.

The only way of dealing with this is the police. Go and speak to them in person.

Thinking about it, you may need to put cameras up, on yours or neighbors properties facing you. Get an ID on the little bastards and see if you can make a civil court case.

If you give them a proper hiding will move on like

Some other ideas:

Send your family to a relative’s house for the night. Throw a brick through your own window. Get cops around, inform the local paper, get on the front page telling them about your ‘yob hell’. Ask for MP to close down the park and/or beef up security.

Find out where the kids live, rent a mob, do exactly the same outside of their houses.

:D:D Belter

Hide away from the house. Follow the scroates home. Beat the living shite out of them one by one like a modern take on the classic vigilante film “death wish”

Seriously I’d follow them from a distance and kick the little fuckers heads in when they aren’t in a gang

That's what I was going to say.

Tell nobody though and I mean nobody.

We’ve been having problems with the daft lads throwing things at our house lately. Come out of the park and just act the twat. I react which is obviously what they’re looking for but when I don’t it doesn’t ease up.

Coppers are too stretched.

Anyone else has this, how do you deal with it. Tried videoing them but they just pull their hoods over their faces.

any serious responses would be appreciated!!!
Serious response-

Ignore it. If you’re going to film, for evidence, don’t let them see. Pretend it’s not happening. If they’re daft kids doing it for a rise nothing will get them back faster than an older man running out the house swearing or threatening them etc.

That's what I was going to say.

Tell nobody though and I mean nobody.
The interweb already knows this plan!

Seriously though the OP needs to have a word with neighbourhood watch, local policing team, have a meeting with someone at the cop shop, report it to the council, form the neighbours into a defence force etc.

The interweb already knows this plan!

Seriously though the OP needs to have a word with neighbourhood watch, local policing team, have a meeting with someone at the cop shop, report it to the council, form the neighbours into a defence force etc.
Cops will take it seriously if he swings a baseball bat at one of the little fuckers knee caps mind

Cops will take it seriously if he swings a baseball bat at one of the little fuckers knee caps mind
I had some problems with neighbours about 20 years ago. The ex Mrs pinned the woman against a wall and punched her :eek:. One Christmas Eve I found myself standing outside arguing with the bloke and the ex Mrs came running outside with a baseball bat :eek:

If you have a problem, and if you know how to find her, maybe YOU can hire ex Mrs freestein.

Speak to local police team. Their PCSOs should be able to deal with this. Its their bread and butter. Also ask to speak to council anti social behaviour officer. They also have a wide range of powers which in serious occasions include evicting offenders if council property.

Police should be able to identify them and swiftly put in place community protection notices or behaviourial contracts including parents of the offenders. A lot of the time parents dont have a clue whats going on and a knock on the door can change things.

Plus there is also the fact that if the same people are doing it on a regular basis they are committing criminal offence of harassment as they have carried out a course of conduct that you find distressing and alarming. Course of conduct comes to 2 or more occasions within a reasonable time frame

The worst thing you can do is punch one of the little shits. They will run to the police and you may face charges.

As others have said, if they play up again ring the police and say you believe they have weapons. They will be round pretty quickly

And do not be a bell end and do this taking cops and possibly an armed response vehicle away from a genuine threat.

Fewster Square round here has had problems with anti social behaviour from youngins who should know better for some time now, however this last week things have been very quiet and nowts a bother. Had local plod & community f***ing support on hand by all accounts for the last few days and its really fixed the problems.

Now, the solution may be extreme but it’s really got results in Gateshead. So, get yourself a meat clever, then chase the youngins round the square & into the local barbers, up the stairs and across the roof tops... the results are impressive in catching the attention of Northumberland’s finest!

We’ve been having problems with the daft lads throwing things at our house lately. Come out of the park and just act the twat. I react which is obviously what they’re looking for but when I don’t it doesn’t ease up.

Coppers are too stretched.

Anyone else has this, how do you deal with it. Tried videoing them but they just pull their hoods over their faces.

any serious responses would be appreciated!!!
I had a bunch of little bastards kicking my door and egging my windows. I made the mistake of chasing them the 1st time, huge mistake as it's exactly what they wanted. I ignored it after that, went on for about 2 years. They got bored eventually and stopped.

You're just going to have to wait this one out.

Seriously I’d follow them from a distance and kick the little fuckers heads in when they aren’t in a gang
And what'll happen then? I'll tell you what'll happen, either they'll smash all your windows or 40 of them will turn up with their older brothers and kick the living shit out of you.

Last edited:

Back