Anti-social behaviour

Lot of it about theses days, saw a FB post yesterday advising local yobs have been terrorising the Galleries with random, regular acts of ASB for the last few years.

Lot of it about theses days, saw a FB post yesterday advising local yobs have been terrorising the Galleries with random, regular acts of ASB for the last few years.

Just spoke to the coppers in Hebburn. Sounds like the little twats here have been playing up a couple of hours tonight but it’s definitely on the increase. Our front window is covered in chips from stones and won’t be long before it’s put through.

Is it just your house, or are they hitting on the neighbours too? You might have more sway with the coppers if a few complain. Don't confront them, or you risk inflaming the situation, and they will continue to wind you up. Why are they targeting you ? have you got pets, or something else that they are trying to get a reaction from. If so just move it/them out of the way for the time being. They'll get bored eventually. I think maybe only the cops can sort this safely. These modern times mate, back in the day a couple of mates and a few lumps of wood would solve it :lol:

Just spoke to the coppers in Hebburn. Sounds like the little twats here have been playing up a couple of hours tonight but it’s definitely on the increase. Our front window is covered in chips from stones and won’t be long before it’s put through.
Nightmare :(, could you not get one of those high pitched white noise machines to drive the bastards away (failing that, brick proof glass).

You can get an anti-teenager device that emits a high pitched sound. Adults can't hear it but teens can and it knacks their ears. No idea how much they cost though.

Does work as my Mam has an ultrasonic cat scarer thingy in the front garden. My children can hear that, but I can't hear it.

Back