Anthony Joshua v Wladimir Klitschko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the 11th on YouTube, AJ looked like he has in the 3rd of his previous fights. Answered all questions about stamina and chin there, absolutely fantastic considering he is still learning his craft.

Some class yank commentary on that you tube clip after that right uppercut too 'Joshua just smoked klitchko like a monte cristo'.:)
he sounds like a dumas

GET IN!! What time can I expect Old Bill?

Just watched the 11th on YouTube, AJ looked like he has in the 3rd of his previous fights. Answered all questions about stamina and chin there, absolutely fantastic considering he is still learning his craft.

Some class yank commentary on that you tube clip after that right uppercut too 'Joshua just smoked klitshko like a monte cristo'.:)

:lol::lol: pop the link up.

Some class yank commentary on that you tube clip after that right uppercut too 'Joshua just smoked klitshko like a monte cristo'.:)
Man that Uppercut, fight was over in 1 punch, I'm amazed Klitschko stayed on his feet, may be wouldn't have if he realised what hit him!

GET IN!! What time can I expect Old Bill?

:lol::lol: pop the link up.
Sky police are shutting them down.

Reactions: PTR
I have to say, shameful behaviour by some members on this thread.

Enjoy the boxing by all means but no need to directly attack fellow forum members for their opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back