Anthony Joshua v Wladimir Klitschko

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember going to the crowtree leisure centre to see him fight Steve Robinson. It was absolutely brilliant.

"HARDY, HARDY, HARDY"

Used to work in TY McGurks between fights too.

and the leish

AJ was being administered with some kind of "sniff" in the last 3 or 4 rounds as his legs had gone.

Round 5 and 6 AJ was a couple of shots from going at times.

It's a heavyweight boxing fight where both fighters went for the knockout mate. Hand on heart after 9 rounds I thought AJ was finished. But he proved anyone wrong....

He has a chin...

He is the real f***ing deal!

Just got back to the hotel, truly epic fight !

That was a different Wlad to the one that faced Fury all credit to him he was impressive

Some of the comments saying that Wlad was outclassing AJ were wrong most cards had AJ ahead on points regardless

The amount people have knocked Joshua is unreal, he's untested, he's got no chin, he can't box n just a puncher ...... that can't be said after tonight at all, that was a massive performance from him

As for the praise of Fury think tonight should lessen that, he never stood and traded with Wlad he danced around him n evaded him brilliantly but it wasn't much of a fight ! And apart from Wlad he's only fought another 1/2 decent fighters Chisora and Thompson maybe so until he comes back and proves the Wlad win wasn't a fluke then the praise of the. Like should be dialled down a notch or two after all he never knocked out a former unified champion !

Joshua can become however good as he wants now yes he needs to improve, more cardio more head movement but he is undoubted now class !

That was a different Wlad to the one that faced Fury all credit to him he was impressive

Some of the comments saying that Wlad was outclassing AJ were wrong most cards had AJ ahead on points regardless

The amount people have knocked Joshua is unreal, he's untested, he's got no chin, he can't box n just a puncher ...... that can't be said after tonight at all, that was a massive performance from him

As for the praise of Fury think tonight should lessen that, he never stood and traded with Wlad he danced around him n evaded him brilliantly but it wasn't much of a fight ! And apart from Wlad he's only fought another 1/2 decent fighters Chisora and Thompson maybe so until he comes back and proves the Wlad win wasn't a fluke then the praise of the. Like should be dialled down a notch or two after all he never knocked out a former unified champion !

Joshua can become however good as he wants now yes he needs to improve, more cardio more head movement but he is undoubted now class !

That's boxing, he won, and won easily, it was a more impressive performance for me. I like both of them.

If you ask me honestly mate. AJ was behind on the cards by a round or 2. Wlad did alot more than I expected...he alomst executed the perfect plan. Joshua did well to take a round out to suck it up but he came back after that.

To all the people that said AJ had no chin and he wasnt conditioned..........

Loved that. Fair play to both of them and Wlad comes across as a class act.

Joshua's speech was awful though
Agreed with your first statement.

As for the second part, what would you say after going through that many rounds with Wlad?

Fairplay to both, it was a nice change to the usual trash talk in the lead up to the fight and AJ was fairly humble and obviously respects Wlad alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back