Anthony Joshua v Wladimir Klitschko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never really care what nationally Boxers are, I just like to see good fights like tonight. Well unless they're from Sunderland I guess... Billy Hardy any one?

I remember going to the crowtree leisure centre to see him fight Steve Robinson. It was absolutely brilliant.

"HARDY, HARDY, HARDY"

Used to work in TY McGurks between fights too.

I remember going to the crowtree leisure centre to see him fight Steve Robinson. It was absolutely brilliant.

"HARDY, HARDY, HARDY"

Used to work in TY McGurks between fights too.
I remember him walking on at half time at Roker Park saying he would bring the belts back to fight there, Naseem Hamed broke his face first round.

Opened a gym in usa, ended up in an episode of the blacklist :eek:
Oh right, I have no idea what that is.... the Blacklist I mean, not a gym.

You there, chief? How was it? Looked mint.

Yeah mate, I've got an abundance of videos, I'll link some up in the morning when I can function properly.

I've done a few boxing shows, but I have never experienced anything like that in my life atmosphere wise. The whole place was buzzing.

The noise created by that many people singing is out of this world.

Obviously in the 6th and 7th when AJ was out on his arse, you could feel the tension in the air, but the 11th, the place just went f***ing mad!!

Yeah mate, I've got an abundance of videos, I'll link some up in the morning when I can function properly.

I've done a few boxing shows, but I have never experienced anything like that in my life atmosphere wise. The whole place was buzzing.

Obviously in the 6th and 7th when AJ was out on his arse, you could feel the tension on the air, but the 11th, the place just went f***ing mad!!

Brilliant. You've not missed much here, @FootballFan says it was a fix :)

Brilliant. You've not missed much here, @FootballFan says it was a fix :)

Must have had money on Wlad ;)

Fair play to him though, he certainly ain't finished (Although I left before they did their interviews, was anything said about retirement?)

Walking back down Wembley Way, talking to people who couldn't believe what they had just witnessed.

That uppercut man. I want to clatter it in front of a log fire :)

Some f***ing idiots on here like.

I had AJ one round behind going into that last round and obviously with the knockdowns he went ahead for me.

AJ took a dig that would have killed a rhino and got back up. He proved his endurance, stamina and heart against a great champion. He comes out of this with a great future ahead of him.

Must have had money on Wlad ;)

Fair play to him though, he certainly ain't finished (Although I left before they did their interviews, was anything said about retirement?)

Walking back down Wembley Way, talking to people who couldn't believe what they had just witnessed.

That uppercut man. I want to clatter it in front of a log fire :)
Wlad said he has a rematch clause

Reactions: No7
Some f***ing idiots on here like.

I had AJ one round behind going into that last round and obviously with the knockdowns he went ahead for me.

AJ took a dig that would have killed a rhino and got back up. He proved his endurance, stamina and heart against a great champion. He comes out of this with a great future ahead of him.
I thought he was behind as well, cant believe two of the judges had him 2 point clear. Till that punch in 11th....

Obviously in the 6th and 7th when AJ was out on his arse, you could feel the tension in the air, but the 11th, the place just went f***ing mad!!
Sounded amazing

Right I've had dogs abuse on here for voicing my opinion. And I bloody well stand by it.

Ye can all take yer boxing shite and shove it up where the sun dont shine. I'm off to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back