Another thread but no apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
f***ing hell, he would have guaranteed we would have stopped up and had some fun along the way.
No he wouldn't. Given the lack of finance and the noises he was making pre-HartGate then I doubt he would have still been our manager by Xmas. He would have flashed his knickers at Palace as soon as Pardew was sacked in any case

Our manager has managed to blow 30 million on 13 players. Not one of them an improvement on what we had. Managed to get us relegated with 4 games remaining of the season. Managed to achieve the worst premier league start in History. Managed not win a game in 8 not score a goal in 7.
Throw the towel in after 2 games. After 19 games with us bottom of the league turn round and say it was exactly where he expected us to be.
Honest Dave sits in our History alongside Wilkinson and Mcmenemy.
We certainly would'nt be in this position if big sam was still here. But thats Hodgsons Fault the useless twat.

Nicely sums it up

Agree and I didn't want Allardyce to be fair - mind you he has inherited a pretty reasonable squad as well

So did Moyes. He then chose to spend the money he was given on dross. That side that finished last season could have been a mid table side if the £30m Moyes spent had have been invested better

That should be us and it would have been had not he fucked off to the England job. Ah knarr, ah knarr. f***ing hell, he would have guaranteed we would have stopped up and had some fun along the way. Instead we have:

Stern, unsmiling, unfriendly, frowning, poker-faced, severe, forbidding, morose, sour, gruff, surly, uncommunicative, grim, gloomy, dismal, sullen, sombre, grave, sober, serious, solemn, austere, mean-looking, stony, unsympathetic, disapproving.............. David f***ing Moyes

If I have missed any words to describe this twat then please add them
We fucked them both 4-0 in a devastating first half blitz.

Absolutely sickening to watch Palace flying.
A proper manager. An expert in setting a team up and man-management.

And he was ours.

Because a man who looks like an owl fucked up we are lumbered with that miserable fuckwit.

I might cry.
And he füçkëd off to satisfy his ambitions without a second thought for us.
Ponder on that.

He's getting paid no matter how shit he is at his job, he couldn't give a rats arse what anyone thinks about him, he's got no self respect, it's all about the money. An easy pay day with no consequences for being atrocious. He's a whore with no shame.

Its a disgrace

We should hound him out and test his resolve.

If the whole ground is singing to the tune of cheer up Peter Reid at last two home games

Fuck of Misery Moyes
Do you know what it means
What a Shit Football Manager
Has done to our football team

Our manager has managed to blow 30 million on 13 players. Not one of them an improvement on what we had. Managed to get us relegated with 4 games remaining of the season. Managed to achieve the worst premier league start in History. Managed not win a game in 8 not score a goal in 7.
Throw the towel in after 2 games. After 19 games with us bottom of the league turn round and say it was exactly where he expected us to be.
Honest Dave sits in our History alongside Wilkinson and Mcmenemy.
We certainly would'nt be in this position if big sam was still here. But thats Hodgsons Fault the useless twat.
Brilliant summary of the useless bastard.

Would Moyes have kept us up last season? Dream on.

I'm not sure that I've said he would, mind

It pretty much is tbh

It's not like, they had a squad of decent players - especially going forward, who just needed motivating. A few wins and a confidence boost and it's obvious they'll win enough games.

I don't think it's only allardyce who could save them tbh, far from it.

Oddly, I think Moyes would've kept palace up if he's taken over in the same circumstances that allardyce has... :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back