Another thread but no apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

toosb

Striker
Absolutely sickening to watch Palace flying.
A proper manager. An expert in setting a team up and man-management.

And he was ours.

Because a man who looks like an owl fucked up we are lumbered with that miserable fuckwit.

I might cry.

And he was ours.

Because a man who looks like an owl fucked up we are lumbered with that miserable fuckwit.

I might cry.
As much as I agree with you, it's uncanny the way something always goes awry at clubs after Allardyce leaves.

And he was ours.

I might cry.

Agree and I didn't want Allardyce to be fair - mind you he has inherited a pretty reasonable squad as well

As much as I agree with you, it's uncanny the way something always goes awry at clubs after Allardyce leaves.
Because he overachieves with them IMO. Had Bolton and Blackburn doing better than what they'd expect and had the mags 11th which is a good position for them. West Ham were left in a far better state than when he found them and are now a steady top flight club. We have been circling the bowl for seasons and I think with any other manager we'd have gone down last season. The mess we are in is no fault of Sams.

And he was ours.

I might cry.

They're 7 points off a relegation place, will do nowt next season and Allardyce will leave the season after ....... that's modern football for you :confused:

And he was ours.

I might cry.
I'm over it now. I just want to punch his fecking lamps out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back