Another thread but no apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/bain.1323098/page-6#post-24736874

Now that they haven't binned him I think he could do a job in the lesser leagues mind.

so even you don't believe in him anymore :neutral:

i'm not even convinced in a lower league he can do a job. if a manager loses his belief in himself he cant manage at any level. if you can't motivate players to fight for a place in the premiership i don't think you can manage those same players to get out of the championship.

i just think he is a sad broken shell of what he once was.

and we're stuck with him :cry:

Part of the problem in football, as a manager I'd be sacked if I was incompetent with no compensation. In football a sacked manager expects to be paid for being incompetent

Cos it's not the same. City sack managers if they don't win the league. You wouldn't have a normal job that says if you're not THE best performer you're out the door.

Moyes team cant even do the f***ing basics properly which is the first thing Allardyce sorts out. He gives his teams a fighting chance and play to their strengths which is the opposite of what Moyes has done all season.
Next season will be another disaster if Moyes is still incharge hes already getting his excuses in early.

Yep, it's so bizarre that you get handsomely rewarded for failing

Its his last job, he is hanging on for the money, when his cronies in the press begin to realise what a lot knew on here months ago, well, he will just get another job spouting shit as a TV expert, its a f***ing joke, paid a fortune for being shit

That should be us and it would have been had not he fucked off to the England job. Ah knarr, ah knarr. f***ing hell, he would have guaranteed we would have stopped up and had some fun along the way. Instead we have:

Stern, unsmiling, unfriendly, frowning, poker-faced, severe, forbidding, morose, sour, gruff, surly, uncommunicative, grim, gloomy, dismal, sullen, sombre, grave, sober, serious, solemn, austere, mean-looking, stony, unsympathetic, disapproving.............. David f***ing Moyes

If I have missed any words to describe this twat then please add them
Dilusuonal
Shite

so even you don't believe in him anymore :neutral:

i'm not even convinced in a lower league he can do a job. if a manager loses his belief in himself he cant manage at any level. if you can't motivate players to fight for a place in the premiership i don't think you can manage those same players to get out of the championship.

i just think he is a sad broken shell of what he once was.

and we're stuck with him :cry:

He shouldve went in January, to give someone else a window... We now know there was no money though so it didn't happen. The owner isn't interested.

I reckon I could get us top six in that league :lol:

That should be us and it would have been had not he fucked off to the England job. Ah knarr, ah knarr. f***ing hell, he would have guaranteed we would have stopped up and had some fun along the way. Instead we have:

Stern, unsmiling, unfriendly, frowning, poker-faced, severe, forbidding, morose, sour, gruff, surly, uncommunicative, grim, gloomy, dismal, sullen, sombre, grave, sober, serious, solemn, austere, mean-looking, stony, unsympathetic, disapproving.............. David f***ing Moyes

If I have missed any words to describe this twat then please add them

You forgot one descriptor that can't be ignored...

Superior.

He comes off that he's above this job, the club and his station and that he's doing us a big solid by even being here.

After the shower of shit he's overseen this season, the arrogance boils the piss... Like he has no idea his managerial career is on life support.

Like f***ing lovesick bairns on here man. He didn't get sacked or anything, he left for one of the "top" jobs. And probably would've fucked off anyway.
Disclaimer: he ain't coming back and never will, not while Short is here, get over it.

Last edited:
Because he overachieves with them IMO. Had Bolton and Blackburn doing better than what they'd expect and had the mags 11th which is a good position for them. West Ham were left in a far better state than when he found them and are now a steady top flight club. We have been circling the bowl for seasons and I think with any other manager we'd have gone down last season. The mess we are in is no fault of Sams.
100% correct , seroious question are there posters blaming sam for our demise ? good god that is fecking ridiculous.

It's heartbreaking, like. The one manager who would have pushed us on.

Just over a year since the 3-0 win vs Everton and I genuinely thought it would be a long term before we ever had relegation worries again because of him. That Everton game feels a decade ago now.

Allardyce excellent in the transfer market again in January. Sakho has been his Kone, Milivojevic his Kirchhoff.

He shouldve went in January, to give someone else a window... We now know there was no money though so it didn't happen. The owner isn't interested.

I reckon I could get us top six in that league :lol:

doesn't mean moyes will.

with the contract we gave him we'd have to have coughed up what, 10-12m? if we had that money it would have been better spent on players rather than bringing in a new manager and asking him to sell a few players to cover the compensation and nowt to spend.

Cos it's not the same. City sack managers if they don't win the league. You wouldn't have a normal job that says if you're not THE best performer you're out the door.
I know it's not the same, obviously I do, but it's so far removed from 'being the same' it's farcical at times, whoever it is and whichever club it is

100% correct , seroious question are there posters blaming sam for our demise ? good god that is fecking ridiculous.

no marra, everyone is blaming moyes :lol::lol:

and rightly so :neutral:

Like f***ing lovesick bairns on here man. He didn't get sacked or anything, he left for one of the "top" jobs. And probably would've fucked off anyway.

aye, and lasted all of one game before getting hounded out and ending up keeping palace up at our expense.

it is highly unlikely we'd have stayed up anyhow but it is a f***ing kick in the teeth, hardly a surprise people are gutted

doesn't mean moyes will.

with the contract we gave him we'd have to have coughed up what, 10-12m? if we had that money it would have been better spent on players rather than bringing in a new manager and asking him to sell a few players to cover the compensation and nowt to spend.

Short is hopeless marra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back