Another song about airports and cheesy chips

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's an airport FFS. Who gives a fuck what the boundaries are? I just don't know why everybody goes on about it.
You don't hear Arsenal fans claiming Heathrow while West ham fans would die for Gatwick.
Pathetic, the lot of it.

What is it with the mags obsession with blue pop and cheesy chips? I’ve never seen anyone with them and only ever hear mags talk about them.

Probably been discussed before, but apart from their imaginations, where has this come from?
At work me and 2 lads occasionally get a takeaway for dinner. I normally have a pizza slice, one has a kebab wrap and the Newcastle supporter gets cheesy chips. I honestly don’t get the reference either.

I must admit, I very rarely try the wares from our catering outlets. However I'm quite confident that is bullshit.

Maybe if they run out of normal hot dog buns they would, but i would call that using your initiative, surely, it probably happened once -so it must be true, just like the Mag at work.

flying back to Newcastle to visit family is always a laugh. Especially if I have to stop off in Spain. Full of fake tanned, cellulite riddled, big market slappaz, and fat as fuck, baldy clunts wearing a size too small scum shirt.

flying back to Newcastle to visit family is always a laugh. Especially if I have to stop off in Spain. Full of fake tanned, cellulite riddled, big market slappaz, and fat as fuck, baldy clunts wearing a size too small scum shirt.

Aye, because there's never ever anyone in the airport wearing Sunderland clobber is there?

Personally, I would machine gun any low-life plebs who turn up to fly in a football strip, regardless of who they support.

Aye, because there's never ever anyone in the airport wearing Sunderland clobber is there?

Personally, I would machine gun any low-life plebs who turn up to fly in a football strip, regardless of who they support.

One is red and white and the other black and white. Considerably harder to spot a scum shirt in a crowd. Traveled that airport hundreds of times and the ratio difference is huge.

So you were staring at me and wor lass, i knew it, weirdo
You're probably one of those mags that stands up mid flight

One is red and white and the other black and white. Considerably harder to spot a scum shirt in a crowd. Traveled that airport hundreds of times and the ratio difference is huge.

You're probably one of those mags that stands up mid flight

Never on the Descend only on the way up!!

What is it with the mags obsession with blue pop and cheesy chips? I’ve never seen anyone with them and only ever hear mags talk about them.

Probably been discussed before, but apart from their imaginations, where has this come from?
It’s a piss take of the mackem accent. We say blue and cheesey funny apparently. It’s hilarious.

At work me and 2 lads occasionally get a takeaway for dinner. I normally have a pizza slice, one has a kebab wrap and the Newcastle supporter gets cheesy chips. I honestly don’t get the reference either.
As above

Nowt the matter with Byker, it's got some of the best pubs in this area imho, a cracking night out.

Wouldn't want to live there mind.

Do you mean around the Ouseburn or Byker itself?

Some of the Ouseburn bars are pretty good, but I've never been drinking in the estate itself, the pubs don't look particularly inviting ..

Do you mean around the Ouseburn or Byker itself?

Some of the Ouseburn bars are pretty good, but I've never been drinking in the estate itself, the pubs don't look particularly inviting ..
The Tyne Bar and the The Cluny are both great bars, I wouldn't be going up Shields Road personally.

The Tyne Bar and the The Cluny are both great bars, I wouldn't be going up Shields Road personally.

I like the Tyne and the Cluny, and I actually used to drink on Shields Road when there were a couple of 'Tap and Spile' pubs there. Late 80's early 90's?

But the road definitely seems to have gone down hill in terms of the pubs there now. I remember a few years ago dropping a bike off to get serviced and one of the pubs near the shop was heaving with drinkers, and it was 9.30am!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back