Another song about airports and cheesy chips

The sun is in his face at the window and his cap is on back to front. Stupid wanker
He hasnt even took the blind down. Lazy twat
Look at the mess he’s made of cutting in at the ceiling. Useless fucker
He’s got a dust mat down to protect the carpet from his socks. Scruffy bastard
:).twice over the legal limit for decorating anarl.

canny aint it :lol:

the sunderland (nissan) car park in washington is also huge
You must remind me where Washington is again.

Last edited:
To be fair to him you have only been a city since 1992 so it's probably a bit like when a pub changes it's name, it may have a new name officially but the locals still call it by the old one.
Plus lacking a diocesan cathedral your not really a proper city anyway, just a freebie from the queen to mark 40yrs on the throne.
Honestly who gives a fuck if you're a city or a town it's s load of tripe, many people used to say we are the biggest town in England so what.All I remember saying is "are you ganning down the town terneet"it always sounds better.

Honestly who gives a fuck if you're a city or a town it's s load of tripe, many people used to say we are the biggest town in England so what.All I remember saying is "are you ganning down the town terneet"it always sounds better.
Yer I agree there is no benefit to city status.
I was just joking by the way.

Nee Cathedral mentioned? I suppose it's not easy to find something that rhymes with that.

Obviously another Sunderland obsessed mag but a decent effort nonetheless....7/10

I thought it was quite funny, lyrics weren't bad . Credit where credits due. I'm sure a lot of the posters slagging it off would be lauding it if Bob Mortimer was singing it on Athletico Mince.

Back