Another song about airports and cheesy chips

And the dribblers on here tell us they’re not obsessed :lol::lol:

Stand by for the dribblers to start dribbling all over this post the obsessed knackers.
I was gutted when relegation was confirmed (even though we knew it was coming) but I’d cheered up immensely by Sunday afternoon as more and more videos and pictures were surfacing from our nearest and dearest. My favourite is still the special little guy who’s Mammy let him spend his pocket money on a paddling pool and a £3 bottle of Cava for his relegation party.....they’re not bothered about us though :lol:

I was gutted when relegation was confirmed (even though we knew it was coming) but I’d cheered up immensely by Sunday afternoon as more and more videos and pictures were surfacing from our nearest and dearest. My favourite is still the special little guy who’s Mammy let him spend his pocket money on a paddling pool and a £3 bottle of Cava for his relegation party.....they’re not bothered about us though :lol:
Not one bit. :lol:

What is it with the mags obsession with blue pop and cheesy chips? I’ve never seen anyone with them and only ever hear mags talk about them.

Probably been discussed before, but apart from their imaginations, where has this come from?

f***ing hell and we say were not bothered. Absolutely rattled by some spenk, just ignore it ffs.

Zig is in meltdown.

Yet has us all on ignore:lol:

What is it with the mags obsession with blue pop and cheesy chips? I’ve never seen anyone with them and only ever hear mags talk about them.

Probably been discussed before, but apart from their imaginations, where has this come from?

Must admit ive no idea, urban myth?

Nee blue pop reference....that's a massive fail and an incomplete Mag bingo card I'm afraid.

Aye, it's not like your lot have a bingo card for us or anything.

From a bloke who lives in Byker...?

I have to admit his *song* doesn't hurt at all...

Nowt the matter with Byker, it's got some of the best pubs in this area imho, a cracking night out.

Wouldn't want to live there mind.

Last edited:
Another thick as mince jawdee who thinks Sunderland is a town

To be fair to him you have only been a city since 1992 so it's probably a bit like when a pub changes it's name, it may have a new name officially but the locals still call it by the old one.
Plus lacking a diocesan cathedral your not really a proper city anyway, just a freebie from the queen to mark 40yrs on the throne.

To be fair to him you have only been a city since 1992 so it's probably a bit like when a pub changes it's name, it may have a new name officially but the locals still call it by the old one.
Plus lacking a diocesan cathedral your not really a proper city anyway, just a freebie from the queen to mark 40yrs on the throne.

:lol:

Your what?
It's ludicrous to expect him to cotton on to a fact after a mere 26 years.

Back