Another one gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very sad to report that dad (Chris senior) died yesterday.

Dad was a supporter for over 70 years. He saw his first match in 1946 I believe.

He shared many memorable occasions as a fan. He was there in '73. He gave his ticket up for my sister in 92 'because he'd seen one and she hadn't'. Thats the sort of bloke he was.

We were at Sid James Park when Mr Rowell did the deed as well. Sitting right in the middle of the mags. Great fun.

He was even this season a North Stand regular.

He was a MLF of course but also a great lover of football in general. Even in what turned out to be his last few week, he was tuning into games from his hospital bed.

RIP dad. You were a great supporter and an even better bloke.
Sorry for you're loss marra,sounds a lovely bloke,enjoy the many special memories you shared together marra.

Dad was a supporter for over 70 years. He saw his first match in 1946 I believe.

He shared many memorable occasions as a fan. He was there in '73. He gave his ticket up for my sister in 92 'because he'd seen one and she hadn't'. Thats the sort of bloke he was.

We were at Sid James Park when Mr Rowell did the deed as well. Sitting right in the middle of the mags. Great fun.

He was a MLF of course but also a great lover of football in general. Even in what turned out to be his last few week, he was tuning into games from his hospital bed.

Sorry for your loss, all the best

So sorry xx

so sorry marra, your dad seen us win the f. a. cup, he must have been ecstatic at the time, like many others of course, lucky buggers. RIP :cry:

Sad news, RIP

RIP , after Janey , now this its turning into a sad end to the year. My condolences mate.

sounds like a great man RIP

So sorry for your loss @The Bucks Stops Here RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back