Another London stabbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its getting like south central la man these black kids have ne morals and ne future tbf ...and im not being racist before anyone jumps on me its the truth.
What do you do though? Ethnic cleansing?

There’ll be no more pissing about with knives when I sweep to power.
Carry a knife = 30 years hard labour.
Piss about during said hard labour = summary execution
Stab someone = summary execution

Last edited:
Stabbing s in London has increased massively in the last 12/24 months.....
They're getting reported a lot more by the mainstream press these days. Usually these stabbings would only make the South London Press, now the mainstream realise they can make headlines out of them.

It goes up and down. There isn't a set yearly average where you can make correlations.

Crime in London - Wikipedia
2004 - 12985 Knife related crimes
2007 - 10699
2010 - 12611

Murders
2017 - 116
2014 - 83
2001 - 190

As you can see it's all ower the place. The early 00's had far more murder/knife crimes than the late 00's. There are probably a number of reasons why.

I always carry a knife in London like. Legally of course.
Come to think of it I’m tooled up most of the time.

There's been loads around west recently. A lot more happens than police are able to add to their figures.

See that Eastenders is now turning knife murder into a form of family entertainment now.

Encouraging violence or simply reflecting reality? Discuss.

Got it's bad parts is a bit of cop out, the fact it has young men roaming around in broad daylight stabbing each other makes it a shithole in my opinion.
In that case, every major city in the world is a shit hole in your world

It wasn't like this even 20 year ago, it's a really bad situation.
you're wrong but its almost like cutting police numbers is having an impact

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
There's been loads around west recently. A lot more happens than police are able to add to their figures.

I do wonder how many go unreported. The culture is to never grass or trust the police with anything. I guess it depends on the severity of the stabbing like as you'll not be able to get away with life threatening stuff.

On a side note, is Clapham the most miserable part of London? It's where all the dickheads I knew from university ended up living. That and Australians.

I do wonder how many go unreported. The culture is to never grass or trust the police with anything. I guess it depends on the severity of the stabbing like as you'll not be able to get away with life threatening stuff.

On a side note, is Clapham the most miserable part of London? It's where all the dickheads I knew from university ended up living. That and Australians.

Most get reported even if it is just by a passer by or similar. Any gang related stuff and all that is left are blood traces by the time the old bill get there. Then it involves ringing around hospitals to try and locate a victim who will have been dropped off by someone. Once the victim has been declared not life threatening or changing then they get all billy big bollocks refusing to cooperate with police or accept help from the hospital. Gainz respct innit bruv. Then it is just a simple task of recording yet another crime statistic.

Far from it, it's pretty nice and quite well to do. Clapham South and Clapham North aren't as nice as Clapham Common but they're all still pretty nice. It's definitely not somewhere you'd "expect" to see a stabbing. There are a lot of Australians around Clapham, as well as Saffers.

What do you do though? Ethnic cleansing?

There’ll be no more pissing about with knives when I sweep to power.
Carry a knife = 30 years hard labour.
Piss about during said hard labour = summary execution
Stab someone = summary execution

Do more to help certain groups disproportionately living in poverty out of it.

Something the people most likely to complain about the results of poverty are also most likely to whinge about.

clapham's all right compared to a lot of places imo mate. all fairly middle class these days... unless that's your definition of miserable

Reactions: Mac
Yes you f***ing are, and the shameful thing is you really believe you’re not. At least own your disgusting racism.
And there we go ...i bet you my mortgage the latest stabbings the kids were black . Its not racism its pointing out the truth,and i dont like being called disgusting to suit your agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back