Another London stabbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's spreading to the provinces.
Young lad in my daughter's year at school stabbed and killed last night only days after Devon and Cornwall police announced we are in the 3rd safest areas in the country.
20 yrs old man. My guess he will have known him and my 2nd guess is that whoever did it will be arrested before the days out. We live in a very close community where many people are related in some way so it's for many not to be effected by it in some way.

Politics London is on TV now,murders have gone up by 20% in 2019 in Londinium.
Doesn't it feel more than a little strange that there isn't mass public outrage about those figures? It's almost as if it's acceptable and not linked to the savage police cuts. Something like that could have toppled governments. Now it gets them another term in office.

Young lad in my daughter's year at school stabbed and killed last night only days after Devon and Cornwall police announced we are in the 3rd safest areas in the country.
20 yrs old man. My guess he will have known him and my 2nd guess is that whoever did it will be arrested before the days out. We live in a very close community where many people are related in some way so it's for many not to be effected by it in some way.
An arrest has been made

So not really spreading. Someone just got stabbed. It's not really an issue in London tbh. 130 or 160 murders in a city if almost 10m really is noise tbh.

So not really spreading. Someone just got stabbed. It's not really an issue in London tbh. 130 or 160 murders in a city if almost 10m really is noise tbh.
The worrying factor is the increasing numbers. Now, is that because it’s more common or the increase in reporting?
People have always been getting stabbed but the frequency is a worry no matter how many millions live there. The numbers per head of the population are increasing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back