Another London stabbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a f#cking shithole, great city and has a knife culture in the same sentence says it all really.
10m people live there
Are you a bit thick ?
What part of more population more crime do you not understand ?
It’s hardly comparable to a Durham town or village is it ?

10m people live there
Are you a bit thick ?
Not at all, i understand the maths, London stabbings are massively disproportionate to other parts of the country, if you don't understand this then maybe it's you who is a bit thick.

Its getting like south central la man these black kids have ne morals and ne future tbf ...and im not being racist before anyone jumps on me its the truth.

And you will get pelters for telling the truth mate...some seem to want the country to turn to shit.

10m people live there
Are you a bit thick ?

Crime is up everywhere mate, the country is in pretty bad shape.

Last edited:
Not at all, i understand the maths, London stabbings are massively disproportionate to other parts of the country, if you don't understand this then maybe it's you who is a bit thick.
What other parts of the country have 10 m inhabitants there Einstein?
One stabbing is to many
It’s easy to diss London as it has the most crime
How does it compare population wise with other inner Cities ?
It wasn't like this even 20 year ago, it's a really bad situation.
agree

@Arthur80 is busy trawling the internet as we speak :lol:

Last edited:
Great news for the people of Sunderland who get excited at people they don’t know being killed.

London is barely in the top 10 murder rate by capita.

I'm sure Manchester is double and the highest in England, and maybe Glasgow the highest in the UK?

Fewer not less

London is barely in the top 10 murder rate by capita.

I'm sure Manchester is double and the highest in England, and maybe Glasgow the highest in the UK?

Sure someone put stats up on here that either sunderland or the northumbria force area had a worse violent crime rate per capita than London.

Was probably frijj he is a sad little bastard who loves stats and graphs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back