Another London stabbing

Genuinely horrendous. It's obviously yet another victim of gang violence. Absolute scum. I have no idea how this can even be remidied if I'm honest. London is an awful place, I hate the fact I have to go there in the new year for work commitments.
You come across as a middle aged white bloke so unless you’re in a gang, I’m sure you’ll be safe.

Stabbings happen all the time in London now tbh. Mostly gang on gang but it's not really that simple. Somebody might end up getting stabbed just for being next to the wrong person

Stabbings happen all the time in London now tbh. Mostly gang on gang but it's not really that simple. Somebody might end up getting stabbed just for being next to the wrong person
It's very similar to the gun crime epidemic in the US. The mass majority of death by gun fire in the US is gang related, but there will always be innocent bystanders. The only difference between the two countries is the weapon used, but the common denominator is gang violence.

It's a f#cking shithole, great city and has a knife culture in the same sentence says it all really.

No it's not..it's got its bad parts like any major cities have..i was there last Wednesday till Sunday..only went as far north as Camden and south to the Shard...common sense would tell you there's areas where you wouldn't go walking about late on but that like I say that would apply to most major cities.

No it's not..it's got its bad parts like any major cities have..i was there last Wednesday till Sunday..only went as far north as Camden and south to the Shard...common sense would tell you there's areas where you wouldn't go walking about late on but that like I say that would apply to most major cities.
Got it's bad parts is a bit of cop out, the fact it has young men roaming around in broad daylight stabbing each other makes it a shithole in my opinion.

Got it's bad parts is a bit of cop out, the fact it has young men roaming around in broad daylight stabbing each other makes it a shithole in my opinion.
I don't understand people attempting to play down gang murders. It's baffling.

As usual
Generalisation of a great city because it has a knife culture along with most major cities on the planet :rolleyes:
The population of London must be knocking on 10m
It's not generalising a city. It's pointing out a horrific sub culture which exists based upon fact. To simply ignore the situation and pass it off as normal is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Coming to a city near you soon.

Last year saw 40,000 knife crime offences and 264 deaths. - it's a bigger threat to our youngsters than terrorism.

Back