Another London stabbing

I was jokingly trying to insinuate you were responsible for it. :neutral:

Ah, apologies then. I remember previously when I mentioned this you made a sarcy comment about one of the innocent lads that's died locally, assuming he was in a gang

Ah, apologies then. I remember previously when I mentioned this you made a sarcy comment about one of the innocent lads that's died locally, assuming he was in a gang

I have previously made a sarcy comment you're right. You said that you'd seen a group of Somalians at Asda and assumed they'd carried out the stabbing.

I wasn't aware you'd been personally affected by it like.

I have previously made a sarcy comment you're right. You said that you'd seen a group of Somalians at Asda and assumed they'd carried out the stabbing.

I wasn't aware you'd been personally affected by it like.

No I didn't mate and your comment wasn't to do with my supposed 'assumption', but whatever.

I am aware of the change in the crime in New York. I was asking whether the current problem is just media hype and it's fine in That London. It seems the people living there say there is no problem.
Dont think the figures or sadly the picutes of the faces of those who have died would indicate its " hype"...its terrible

It’s what I have witnessed. I have no idea why but in Sunderland there is always an atmosphere that something is going to kick off. Don’t even get that in Newcastle so it’s not a north east thing either.

I have to agree with this Sunderland, Middlesbrough and a bunch of the more out of the way places around Guisborough and Saltburn always seem to have an undercurrent whereby I feel it could kick off anytime. Not sure why it is but for me it always there.

I have to agree with this Sunderland, Middlesbrough and a bunch of the more out of the way places around Guisborough and Saltburn always seem to have an undercurrent whereby I feel it could kick off anytime. Not sure why it is but for me it always there.
:lol::lol:

What the fuck .??

Don’t say that, there are people who have never left the SR postcode who will disagree and call you a liar

Sunderland always feels relatively peaceful when I'm there visiting mind. I guess it's all down to personal experience and perception

Sunderland always feels relatively peaceful when I'm there visiting mind. I guess it's all down to personal experience and perception
I’d say it’s a lot peaceful than London .Jump on the overground line to see what’s there outside of the tourist bits .Its a shithole.

Back