And 75% of you wanted Ross out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parkinson will get it right I feel. Long term being out of this crap is a good thing. It is worrying how poor we’ve been tonight and more fundamentally how appalling we are away from home.

knew you’d be on defending the club as per.
Are you brain dead?!! Where in that post does it defend the club , I said we shouldn’t have sacked Ross the club did, said I would give PP time but he needs to win the next 2 or 3 games on the bounce

Are you brain dead?!! Where in that post does it defend the club , I said we shouldn’t have sacked Ross the club did, said I would give PP time but he needs to win the next 2 or 3 games on the bounce

you constantly defend the club, every owner,every manager and this is where we’ve ended up.

When Ross came in he set the target of promotion in his first season. He wasn’t making excuses. He managed to forge a team that was hard to beat. There is a lot to admire there.

The problem I had is as expectations were raised he seemed to lose confidence. The team that came from behind to beat Charlton in the first game was far removed from what we watched in the play off final.

With hindsight it would have been better all round if he left then.

Parkinson has received a hospital pass. He’d not have been my first choice but he’s here now. Unless things pick up quickly he might not be for much longer.

Sacking Ross wasn't the problem. Appointing this joker is. Everyone bar Donald could see that.

Methven has just said they employed him because he kept Colchester in the championship.

He's never f***ing managed Colchester in thr championship.

Club is ran by total idiots.
I warned everyone that it wasn't that simple. Unfortunately the owners buckled to the pressure of the braying masses.

No they didn't. They fucked the takeover up and shit themselves so hastily sacked him to create a diversion.

Last edited:
Sacking Ross wasn't the problem. Appointing this joker is. Everyone bar Donald could see that.

Methven has just said they employed him because he kept Colchester in the championship.

He's never f***ing managed Colchester in thr championship.

Club is ran by total idiots.
He certainly got Colchester promoted to the Championship. So probably a slip of the tongue so to speak.

Last year we lost 5 games in the league, 8 in total - including cups and the play off.
Parky has already lost 5 games.
Lets hope he figures it out and fast.

There are arguments for all sides reading the earlier posts
Ross in / Ross out - Parkinson wasn’t the right appointment, but let’s face it - I don’t even think Klopp could do anything with this shower of shite. They are either not good enough or not up to the fight.....or possibly both

you constantly defend the club, every owner,every manager and this is where we’ve ended up.
You are responding to a post that has nothing in it too defend the club. Didn’t want Parkinson in the first place, and he’s not doing anything to change my mind. Ross had his games when we were bad but not at bad as the last few performances

I wanted Ross out.

I didnt have a clue who Parkinson was so i cannot really say i wanted him in.

Looking at his style of football.......i wouldnt really say it was football tbh.

The standard of football, overall performances and the results have all deteriorated significantly since Parkinson cane in.

Well done Stewart you fuckin moron !,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back