And 75% of you wanted Ross out.

Ross had to go, 2% in a poll wanted Parkinson I for one didn't but said will give the guy time. Got till Christmas if results and performances don't start picking up for me!

Ross, nice fella though he was needed to go as we weren't going up with him here. Unfortunately as things stand we'll not be going up with rod hull and emu's mate either.

I asked people who they wanted if Ross got sacked and got answers like O'Neill, Allardyce and Keane. Be careful what you wish for.

There were plenty on here who also said Stendel as first choice and wre even being talked around regarding Ainsworth. So don't rewrite history mate.

The problem here wasn't the sacking of Ross. He'd ran his race and we were going backwards under him. The massive issue was his replacement. I haven't spoken to anyone - in here or in real life - who thought his appointment was a good one.

Me and a few others did say it’s not as clear cut as changing the gaffer and got pelted on here for dareing to suggest so.
So what you saying is Ross was the right answer ? Do you think any fan wanted Parkinson in charge? No he was the cheapest option going , it's the owners of this club where it is going wrong

Ross 100% needed to go

absolutely no one expected the owners to then go and appoint Phil f***ing Parkinson though

Simon Grayson would have not got relegated. Fans are catalysts for this. Constant change no stability.

Back