And 75% of you wanted Ross out.

I didn't want Ross out.

I didn't want Parkinson.

#BringBackJack

Very unpopular to be like that on here but agree 100%

Fuck the idiots on this board with their polls and forcing the clubs hand to get him the sack, they’re part of the problem.

How many managers have we been through now? And we call the mags fickle?

Clubs a joke from the bottom to the top

Ross should have went earlier, ridiculous they let him continue into this season. A new manager should have been brought in so they could implement their ideas in pre season and so they could assess the squad.

Parkinson got like 1% of the vote for people’s first choice as manager anarl, what a shit uninspiring performance.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's like Brexit. No-one knew what they were voting for, but thanks to Donald we got the outstanding applicant. He really expects us to believe him.
Parkinson is the next Chris Wilder ffs. And people wonder why I don't believe a word he says

Me and a few others did say it’s not as clear cut as changing the gaffer and got pelted on here for dareing to suggest so.
I feel bad for Parky like. He was most likely the only one who would take the job.

He's trapped here with a team about as fit, happy and well trained as Mickey Quinn's horses.

He arrived with the club at rock bottom, the owners a laughing stock and the transfer window months away and things have gone downhill from there.

Part of the problem is the player we still have that Ross brought in.
Ross had to go, but the replacement was I doubt no ones first or last choice on here.
People are continuing to spout the “I told you so” as if it’s made there day, bollocks.

Ross 100% needed to go

absolutely no one expected the owners to then go and appoint Phil f***ing Parkinson though

Who the hell were we going to get? And please don’t say Keane, BSA et al. There was no chance!

I didn’t think we should have made the change at the time and had been patient. I still think this.

Ross needed to go. End of thread.
He was building a good team spirit throughout the club, which required much longer than he was given Under difficult circumstances. It was a long term development that was needed and it's even longer now. End of thread.
Ross had to go, 2% in a poll wanted Parkinson I for one didn't but said will give the guy time. Got till Christmas if results and performances don't start picking up for me!
Round and round we go in ever decreasing circles.

Last edited:
He was building a good team spirit throughout the club, which required much longer than he was given Under difficult circumstances. It was a long term development that was needed and it's even longer now. End of thread.

Yeah good team spirit? He lost the players, most the fans and results and performances were poor. Ross was a nice guy but was his time to go. Parkinson has to be given more time. That team is still Ross's team. The last 2 weeks have been poor but thankfully it has mainly been Cup games and not the league. Think some people just need a few days to get this crap result out of their system including the players and staff.

The 2-0 pumping by Lincoln City wasn't exactly a shining example of that.

This team is a product of terrible recruitment strategy, non league coaching and keeping a failed manager 10 months too long.

Team spirit can only go so far

Yeah good team spirit? He lost the players, most the fans and results and performances were poor. Ross was a nice guy but was his time to go. Parkinson has to be given more time. That team is still Ross's team. The last 2 weeks have been poor but thankfully it has mainly been Cup games and not the league. Think some people just need a few days to get this crap result out of their system including the players and staff.
No way had he lost them the way they are now. The only players he lost were those he was made to move on. Maja, Cattermole, Oviedo, Honeyman, James, Morgan.

No way had he lost them the way they are now. The only players he lost were those he was made to move on. Maja, Cattermole, Oviedo, Honeyman, James, Morgan.
The performances and results said different, Bolton, Lincoln, Peterborough to name a few, but pointless dwelling on Ross now, nice bloke as I said but we have Parkinson so even though it has been a shit 2 weeks for us will back him to turn it around hopefully.

Back