America, here we go again: Daunte Wright shooting: Protests near Minneapolis after police killing

I can remember 3 mass shootings in the UK, but perhaps there have been more, the most recent attacks were by terrorists using knives or vehicles. I think this is down to the unavailability of firearms, I dread to think of the numbers who would have been killed if the London Bridge attack perpetrators had been armed with guns. In any event we have far less deaths due to firearms than they do in the US.
Oh definitely mate. I not doubting that but unfortunately like I say it’s not the uk. Like pointed out it’s flooded with weapons. 400m legal guns that’s without the illegals ones. It’s beyond help.
But he normalised racism and violence as acceptable didn’t he.
Have you read the thread mate and seen the table with mass shootings. Most ever was under Obama.
But he normalised racism and violence as acceptable didn’t he.
Have you read the thread mate and seen the table with mass shootings. Most ever was under Obama.
Statistically you're more likely to be killed as a result of that decision in America. Would you still do it anyway?
yes because you still have the opportunity not to use it. Plus like it’s been said within that statistic is suicide. I think most people who own a gun and commit suicide will use the gun. Personally I’d have two. Pistol for close quarter and a rifle incase they got away.
Seriously though we could end knife crime in this country if we banned all knives but it’s unrealistic IMO so is banning guns in the USA.

Last edited:
The purpose of the Second Amendment isn't for hunting or shooting burglars, it's to provide the people with a form of defence against a despotic government if the situation ever arose. A government that tries to dis-arm the public will be seen as despotic by a significant amount of the population and then you'll have a massive shitstorm on your hands which will make the current number of gun deaths look like price worth paying. We're sitting ducks if a fascist/Communist government ever seized power in this country, at least the yanks would have a chance.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." Note the last four word - shall not be infringed.

Also, the number of black people shot by police every year is tiny and wouldn't make a top 100 list of problems faced by the African-American community. It's one of the most hyped though by the media and certain others for race-baiting/divide and conquer purposes.

Does that account for illegal guns? A lot of the shootings are gang related, especially in bigger cities where most people live.

Those in the middle of Wyoming probably do have a half decent case for having a gun.
Dunno if it did by guesswork or just registered gun ownership.

It is amazing though, even if you give a margin of error for that - the guns in circulation to gun owners ratio is huge. Some people have a lot of guns.

Oh definitely mate. I not doubting that but unfortunately like I say it’s not the uk. Like pointed out it’s flooded with weapons. 400m legal guns that’s without the illegals ones. It’s beyond help.

yes because you still have the opportunity not to use it. Plus like it’s been said within that statistic is suicide. I think most people who own a gun and commit suicide will use the gun. Personally I’d have two. Pistol for close quarter and a rifle incase they got away.
Seriously though we could end knife crime in this country if we banned all knives but it’s unrealistic IMO so is banning guns in the USA.
Obama didn't stand on a podium and encourage white supremacy groups to ready themselves in case the republicans beat him in the election, or tell his supporters to storm the white house after he lost.
Its insulting to the memory of Obama to hear his name used in the same sentence as that is about that scumbag Trump.

Obama didn't stand on a podium and encourage white supremacy groups to ready themselves in case the republicans beat him in the election, or tell his supporters to storm the white house after he lost.
Its insulting to the memory of Obama to hear his name used in the same sentence as that is about that scumbag Trump.
Why make this about trump. There’s a 1500 page thread about him. The crazy f******s have never needed any encouragement.

:lol:

Reports from the chief of police, that the officer that executed Wright, shouted he would taser him then shot him dead

Its perfectly clear to me there are people on this thread that thinks it OK for armed police officers to execute unarmed people of colour for failure to stop or some or some other minor traffic offense, justifying it by saying he was a wrongun and deserved it because of a previous offense
Americans love their guns and they love being violent, they won't ever give them up, ever.
That's not true, up to 90% of Americans support some form of gun control and 60% of americans don't own a fire arm
The gun lobby and the NRA back roll senators and member of congress, thats why they are so powerful
Considering the whole Black Lives Matter thing and Derek Chauvins trial is still ongoing, you’d think the Minnesota police force would be smart enough to not kill another black person.
Unless of cause it was a premediated plan to stoke up bother to change public opinion during the trial
Posted this, can you imagine how terrifying it is a black man to be pulled over by a police patrol

Black man are taught to make sure there hands are visible at all times when they stopped by the police, imagine being told to do this on the A19 or A690 in order to ensure you are not executed
Then they would need to define "Hunting Rifles" as a lot of hunters use semi-autos like AR15's, good idea however 👍
If you tried to hunt with an AR 15, your not going to be eating steak, your going straight to sausage meat or burgers
Unless the AR 15 is modified to a single shot, then if thats the case you wouldn't buy an AR 15 you'd buy a proper hunting rifle
I work with dozens of people that hunt, deer, elk, moose & bear not of them use semi automatic weapons
Anyone actually believe this bullshit
The actual killing, this graphic, you might not want to watch

Last edited:
Reports from the chief of police, that the officer that executed Wright, shouted he would taser him then shot him dead

Its perfectly clear to me there are people on this thread that thinks it OK for armed police officers to execute unarmed people of colour for failure to stop or some or some other minor traffic offense, justifying it by saying he was a wrongun and deserved it because of a previous offense

That's not true, up to 90% of Americans support some form of gun control and 60% of americans don't own a fire arm
The gun lobby and the NRA back roll senators and member of congress, thats why they are so powerful

Unless of cause it was a premediated plan to stoke up bother to change public opinion during the trial

Posted this, can you imagine how terrifying it is a black man to be pulled over by a police patrol

Black man are taught to make sure there hands are visible at all times when they stopped by the police, imagine being told to do this on the A19 or A690 in order to ensure you are not executed

If you tried to hunt with an AR 15, your not going to be eating steak, your going straight to sausage meat or burgers
Unless the AR 15 is modified to a single shot, then if thats the case you wouldn't buy an AR 15 you'd buy a proper hunting rifle
I work with dozens of people that hunt, deer, elk, moose & bear not of them use semi automatic weapons
Anyone actually believe this bullshit
The actual killing, this graphic, you might not want to watch
He obviously doesn't deserve to be shot but if he had just complied with the police and not tried to break free and get back into his car then this wouldn't have happened.

He obviously doesn't deserve to be shot but if he had just complied with the police and not tried to break free and get back into his car then this wouldn't have happened.
Easy for you or me to say that, but a 20 year old black man surrounded by armed police might take a bit of convincing, especially as it was just 12 miles from where members of the same police force lynched George Floyd

Easy for you or me to say that, but a 20 year old black man surrounded by armed police might take a bit of convincing, especially as it was just 12 miles from where members of the same police force lynched George Floyd
It's not the same at all. The video clearly shows them trying to handcuff him and he twists away then jumps into the car. If he'd just stood there they aren't going to handcuff him then shoot him are they? Also if I know that any resistance could be met with lethal force I'd be doing my best to comply, exactly like the soldier in the other video.

It's not the same at all. The video clearly shows them trying to handcuff him and he twists away then jumps into the car. If he'd just stood there they aren't going to handcuff him then shoot him are they? Also if I know that any resistance could be met with lethal force I'd be doing my best to comply, exactly like the soldier in the other video.
The soldiers training probably saved his life,
If you think the police action was justified that's your opinion, if you believe the excuse given by the chief of police that the killer pulled a hand gun and shot Wright in error rather than pulling a taser, I have some some fantastic business opportunities in Nigeria if you want to PM me your bank details.
As far as I'm concerned I witnessed another unprovoked murder of a young black man

What gets me is that these black fellas always seem to get stopped for running a red light that no one run, A defective car where there is no defect or in this instance an unlicensed car that has temporary plates.

In America justice really is blind.

Last edited:

Police body cam footage of the shooting - another idiot resisting arrest and an idiot police woman. No evidence of racism though.

Incredibly popular hunting rifles for coyote, pig, and sometimes deer 🙂

Police body cam footage of the shooting - another idiot resisting arrest and an idiot police woman. No evidence of racism though.
So he deserved to die for being an idiot, or more likely just terrified
Incredibly popular hunting rifles for coyote, pig, and sometimes deer 🙂
Not when used in semi automatic mode

Last edited:

Back