America, here we go again: Daunte Wright shooting: Protests near Minneapolis after police killing

Not when used in semi automatic mode
The most popular rifle in the USA, all I originally said is they are very popular for hunting, which I know they are, but semi-autos is how they are used,semi auto just means finger pressure for each individual shot, that's exactly how they are used for hunting, I think you mean fully-auto which is something different entirely.

Because the AR 15 is a weapon of war, if you shot up a deer using it in automatic mode it would tear it to pieces.
I don't hunt but work with plenty of people who have hunting licenses, that's there opinion not mine.
The blokes with bear and moose licenses use a different caliber rifles to those who hunt deer

Because the AR 15 is a weapon of war, if you shot up a deer using it in automatic mode it would tear it to pieces.
I don't hunt but work with plenty of people who have hunting licenses, that's there opinion not mine.
The blokes with bear and moose licenses use a different caliber rifles to those who hunt deer
It’s a semi automatic rifle. You have to customise it post production to make it automatic.

The most popular rifle in the USA, all I originally said is they are very popular for hunting, which I know they are, but semi-autos is how they are used,semi auto just means finger pressure for each individual shot, that's exactly how they are used for hunting, I think you mean fully-auto which is something different entirely.
I mean exactly what I say, in a single shot mode they are fine for hunting, depending on what your shooting at.
Various sources claim different firing rates for an AR 15 in its semi automatic mode the least being 45 rounds per minute, like I said its a weapon of war designed to kill people not deer

I mean exactly what I say, in a single shot mode they are fine for hunting, depending on what your shooting at.
Various sources claim different firing rates for an AR 15 in its semi automatic mode the least being 45 rounds per minute, like I said its a weapon of war designed to kill people not deer
I have fired AR15's, very popular hunting rifle as I originally said 🙂👍

He obviously doesn't deserve to be shot but if he had just complied with the police and not tried to break free and get back into his car then this wouldn't have happened.

I’m a firm believer in judging each of these cases on their merits rather than just assuming the coppers have just shot another person without cause, but I’ve seen the point made that American police often talk about being fearful for their lives and have to make split second decisions in the heat of the moment, hence the tendency to draw weapons. Fair enough, there’s truth in that. It’s a hard job.

What they often do though is completely disregard the fact that they’re supposedly highly trained, yet they expect untrained civilians with the exact same fears as they have to be more calm and cooperative than they are when armed police are screaming at them.

I never said he "deserved" to die but if he didn't resist arrest he'd still be alive today. He put himself in a position where the odds of something bad happening increased dramatically and unfortunately for him it did.
Like I said he's a 20 year black man, with an outstanding warrant for minor misdemeanours, he was probably terrified after been stopped
Just breaking, a high school shooting reported in Knoxville, Tennessee

Last edited:
The purpose of the Second Amendment isn't for hunting or shooting burglars, it's to provide the people with a form of defence against a despotic government if the situation ever arose. A government that tries to dis-arm the public will be seen as despotic by a significant amount of the population and then you'll have a massive shitstorm on your hands which will make the current number of gun deaths look like price worth paying. We're sitting ducks if a fascist/Communist government ever seized power in this country, at least the yanks would have a chance.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." Note the last four word - shall not be infringed.

Also, the number of black people shot by police every year is tiny and wouldn't make a top 100 list of problems faced by the African-American community. It's one of the most hyped though by the media and certain others for race-baiting/divide and conquer purposes.
Black and Hispanic people make up only 30% of the population but added together approx the same amount shot and killed as whites.
Now we can go down the line that black and Hispanic people are more likely to be a criminal which is fair enough but we have all seen the national gun rallies haven’t we? It’s predominantly middle aged white people yeee hawing like lunatics.

Black and Hispanic people make up only 30% of the population but added together approx the same amount shot and killed as whites.
Now we can go down the line that black and Hispanic people are more likely to be a criminal which is fair enough but we have all seen the national gun rallies haven’t we? It’s predominantly middle aged white people yeee hawing like lunatics.

How many black people get shot by police every year?

Most of them will be justified (police shooting criminals who pull out a gun etc) and some of them will be black people kiled by non-white police officers. The number of unjustified killings of black people by white police officers is even more miniscule than those figures.

In comparison, there's also the below FBI statistics from 2017 which show that there were 2,970 black homicide victims in that year, 2,627 of those were killed by black people.

Trying to say it was an accident now and the officer pulled a gun instead of a tazer - fuck off !

That's what seems to have happened if you look at the police body cam footage here:

Back