Amazon delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems like driver was offended by the thieving accusation and rightly so told the op to get fucked....

Tbf seems fair(ish)
Where did I accuse him of theft?
There are many links in the chain before the parcel reaches me all I wanted was for him to note that the parcel was open on delivery.

Had something delivered by yodel. They couldn't find my house the first time so attempted a delivery again. Went missing but had been signed for by someone named "porat". Went to the supplier to inform them what had happened and they issued the same item to be delivered and escalated the original delivery with yodel. Since that happened the original miraculously appeared and we have a second item delivered. Turns out porat meant porch (we dont have one) so I suspect the driver tried to tea leaf the first and got caught.

The Amazon depot at Washington is a friggin nightmare when all the silly little vans arrive to load up. The ignorant t wats just park on the road and block the whole thing off so no one can get past.

Bought a present for my daughter last year and they said they'd delivered it, but could I find it?

Six months later I'm emptying the water out of the spare food recycling bin and its sitting at the bottom of about two litres of stagnant muck.

Yeah that was me, ordered some clothing and they said delivered, no sign of it, complained and they resent it. Cue a week later opened the recycling bin and there it was

The Amazon depot at Washington is a friggin nightmare when all the silly little vans arrive to load up. The ignorant t wats just park on the road and block the whole thing off so no one can get past.
Same on Tyne Tunnel Trading Estate, loads of overloaded cars just flinging stuff everywhere.

Had one deliver summat the other day, couldn't speak a word of English. Didn't have a clue what he was banging on about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back