Amazon delivery

viccarlton

Striker
Have just taken delivery of a package (large book size) from the most ignorant and obnoxious delivery driver I’ve ever come across.
As I was handed the package it was evident that one end was open (there was more than a book in the expected package) I asked the lad if there was some way of recording that I was taking delivery but would like him to record that the package was open on delivery as I was unsure of the contents, he went off on one, “I haven’t got time to stand here, I’m self employed, do you want me to take it back, f**k off go and do one “accompanied with a one fingered gesture over his shoulder .
Flabbergasted would be an understatement.

Have just taken delivery of a package (large book size) from the most ignorant and obnoxious delivery driver I’ve ever come across.
As I was handed the package it was evident that one end was open (there was more than a book in the expected package) I asked the lad if there was some way of recording that I was taking delivery but would like him to record that the package was open on delivery as I was unsure of the contents, he went off on one, “I haven’t got time to stand here, I’m self employed, do you want me to take it back, f**k off go and do one “accompanied with a one fingered gesture over his shoulder .

What will your husband say?

Was your parcel missing contents?

bet thats the bast@rd thats stole me beer

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B077ZC9TPT?tag=22

£80 a crate :eek::eek::eek:

They get paid very poorly and have hundreds of delivery to make. Doesn't excuse his attitude but he's really up against it. Amazon should be forced to pay people properly and pay their f***ing taxes

They get paid very poorly and have hundreds of delivery to make. Doesn't excuse his attitude but he's really up against it. Amazon should be forced to pay people properly and pay their f***ing taxes
I agree, but he was way out of order.

So you accused him of stealing over nowt then:lol:
Idiot, I wasn’t accusing anyone just querying whether the contents of my package may not have been complete.

Back