Amazon deliveries

I’d left the dude gate open this morning as I’d took the tree to the tip.
Whilst out, the Amazon delivery driver pulled up, walked round the side and left it at the side door. My wife was in the sitting room at the time and heard the van then got a ping in her phone saying it had been delivered.
Didn’t even attempt to knock on.
Sounds like great service that.

First time Amazon have failed to deliver an order for me, despite leaving very, very specific instructions.

They’ve gone downhill since Bezos stepped down.

Delivering a laptop today for me. They managed not to press the buzzer outside, knock loud enough to hear, and didn't even post the card. First I knew about it was the email saying they missed me. The lad would make a canny sniper.
Did they not even attempt delivery and just skip you?

replacement braun shaver head today and driver is trying to shove it thru letter box , got there in time before he broke it . only its made in china and not braun , braun is £27 , china was £8 , does the job.
Business Address:
552 BURFORD COURT, COTTERDALE CLOSE
MANCHESTER
UNITED KINGDOM
M16 8EA
GB

is where it came from..

Last edited:
replacement braun shaver head today and driver is trying to shove it thru letter box , got there in time before he broke it . only its made in china and not braun , braun is £27 , china was £8 , does the job.
Business Address:
552 BURFORD COURT, COTTERDALE CLOSE
MANCHESTER
UNITED KINGDOM
M16 8EA
GB

is where it came from..
Looks like it does the trick in your profile picture.

I don’t mind it. Means I get stuff the next day. If I don’t answer the door they just leave it in a safe place.
Noticed that a lot of the delivery companies around me employ a drop inside the door, photograph and run method of delivery.

Which is great until you receive a photo of some random porch with your eagerly anticipated package safely nestled within.

Acceptable to deliver stuff at half 8 at night?

And if your neighbour is not in of course they try every other bugger.

Taking the piss if you ask me. Every night this week.

Gonna start chucking stuff at them in a medieval siege style.
You could always go down town and buy your stuff there. 👍

I never ever use a retailer who use Evri as their courier. Every courier has its flaws but Evri do actually take the piss.
Beerwulf have went back to using Yodel unfortunately too so I’m stuck a bit there. A few months ago they had DPD as an option.

Back