Amazon deliveries

Acceptable to deliver stuff at half 8 at night?

And if your neighbour is not in of course they try every other bugger.

Taking the piss if you ask me. Every night this week.

Gonna start chucking stuff at them in a medieval siege style.

Don't mind it at all, as they're the most (only) reliable one when it comes to deliveries. Yes, they're delivering their own stuff. But if items are due to be delivered with Evri for example, its touch and go whether you'll even receive them at all sometimes. As long as Amazon actually deliver, which they do, they can deliver as early or as late as they want for me.

2 deliveries this week, the first one let me track the van in real time, I saw I was his next drop and I opened the door before he knocked, the second one had no tracking, first they said between 11 and 2-30, when it didn't arrive the expected date changed to by 10pm, still better than evri or Royal Mail

Not an issue.. means you are in so they don't have to leave it in your bin
2 deliveries this week, the first one let me track the van in real time, I saw I was his next drop and I opened the door before he knocked, the second one had no tracking, first they said between 11 and 2-30, when it didn't arrive the expected date changed to by 10pm
I like it when they say they are 4 or so drops away.. means you can keep an eye out for next twenty minutes or so

Good for me..good for the driver

I was doing deliveries for Argos last week..10 o clock at night or last Sunday 7.30 in the morning braying on peoples doors..some of them were not happy.

Back