All OK tonight lads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I seem to be alone, but I really can't see that we played badly. We were a match for Charlton and would have had a decent chance of winning in extra time. It was a tight game and we were unlucky, in the end.

Honestly mate? It was a shite game and we were poor. I could have played in net for Charlton today.

I seem to be alone, but I really can't see that we played badly. We were a match for Charlton and would have had a decent chance of winning in extra time. It was a tight game and we were unlucky, in the end.

Charlton were stronger than us , physically and mentally. The team were shitting themselves in injury time. Its no wonder they conceded. Charlton would have gone on to win had it gone to extra time

er we were the team in black

Reactions: Boo
Honestly mate? It was a shite game and we were poor. I could have played in net for Charlton today.
Yes, honestly. But I can only think that I got it wrong, given the weight of opinion. I think that they had the more creative players, potentially, but I really felt that we held our own in the second half. From my seat, we had every chance of winning, as did they.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back