All OK tonight lads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In league one? We definitely don’t :lol:

Without something we will still be in league 1 this time next year imo. We need either investment or someone to get the best out of the players we have/end up with - or both. Either way I am not convinced JR is the man for the task.

In general yes. But if you’re on about the supporters at the match then no. We were silent at Wembley yet again. Watched it on the telly but all my pals said it was shite and it sounded shite on the telly as well.

We are a reactive bunch these days - there wasn't a lot to shout about was there really - we created little and it seemed like we were all sat holding our breath waiting for the inevitable - and so it proved...

Last edited by a moderator:

I seem to be alone, but I really can't see that we played badly. We were a match for Charlton and would have had a decent chance of winning in extra time. It was a tight game and we were unlucky, in the end.

Sorry mate, but to say we were unlucky is ludicrous. We were gifted a one goal advantage in the 4th minute. Then we did not test their keeper once (who's confidence will have been shot to shit) for the rest of match. We were absolute garbage yesterday.

Still feel like shit. My first two trips to Wembley this season and I’m more gutted the second time, just wanna get in the car and drive home now. Work should be fun tomorrow with them lot :neutral:

Morning after and ... ffs Sunderland man.
Had a good sup into the early hours once I got home but kept of here just for my own sanity.
Not that arsed about the day as a whole, it was a typical SAFC day out at Wembley. Gutted to have to spend a second straight season at this level, I do wonder if we are down here for a while now.

Saddest thing that came from yesterday on a personal note, that's the last time for my old man and Wembley, he's never going back, say's he's done his tour now and doesn't need the kicks in the teeth anymore. Cheers for passing the gift on fatha :lol:

The worst football I've seen us play in my life. Not one player with a bit pace or ability to change a game at this shitty level. Obviously Mcgeady can but to rely on him with a broken foot says it all for Jack's management
We just couldn't keep the ball and string 5 passes together once wyke went off we still hoofed it

Woke up and still gutted.

Pretty much summed up how we’ve been for the last few months.

No real attacking threat, didn’t really test the opposition goalkeeper, looked to be hanging on for as long as we could.

Too many question marks around too many players.

Let’s not make any rash decisions and just let the dust settle.

Woke up and still gutted.

Pretty much summed up how we’ve been for the last few months.

No real attacking threat, didn’t really test the opposition goalkeeper, looked to be hanging on for as long as we could.

Too many question marks around too many players.

Let’s not make any rash decisions and just let the dust settle.
We’ve seen the limitations of our squad all season. Centre halves not good enough, midfield slow, weak and no pace. Up front after Maja left we didn’t have a striker who could regularly score.
Lots of work to be done before the start of next season.

I feel far worse today. Yesterday we shrugged it off and went off to enjoy a few pints round London before the train, even cracking on with Villa fans who were in a pub near Kings Cross and they were very respectful and disappointed for us.

Now the drink has worn off and the enjoyable part of the day itself is over it feels like reality is setting in. Pissed off with Ross and haven’t got the slightest interest in what he’s got to say, I think he’ll still be here in August though so all I’m interested in is him sorting his ideas out and actions speaking louder than words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back