All OK tonight lads?

I'm ok..well you know..wether it's an age thing (54) but I just don't mope the way I used to..sad for the club and the City but we just weren't good enough.

I am 54, properly sulking and struggling for positives. We need massive investment!

Haha! Yep! It’s only football. Many, many more important things in life. Had a great day out with the eldest and will be taking him to some more games next season.

I am 54, properly sulking and struggling for positives. We need massive investment!

Not going to happen marra..we got beat we weren't good enough..we've got canny owners but they've got very little money in terms of getting us back to where we want/need to be..stating the obvious but that's the reality of it all..i'm going to have another Magners and watch Goodfellas (ITV4 in 5 minutes..gerrin).

I seem to be alone, but I really can't see that we played badly. We were a match for Charlton and would have had a decent chance of winning in extra time. It was a tight game and we were unlucky, in the end.

Back