ALL NUFC and Sportwashing stuff in here. (Threads will be merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a few years they will be that's what this little exercise is partly about.

Toon army Saudi Arabian holiday 2025:

Day 1 - stoned a few undesirables including a couple of adulterers, good job auntie Lisa isn't here, she's onto her 3rd partner.

Day 2 - rest day

Day 3 - watched public beheadings, I didn't win the raffle to do some lopping, better luck next year

Day 4 - day at the mall and bought a new toon top

Day 5 - guided tour of the prison where the gobby people are, saw 100 lashes which was a surprise and we didn't even have to pay extra

Day 6 - nice relaxing day next to the pool, got hammered on cocktails and a quick fumble with one of bar staff

Day 7 - flight home, there's been a problem with my visa and I have to pop into the embassy first though

Can't wait to do it all again next year.

Nice to see Shearer mention the mood change since the new owners have taken over and criticism of the previous regime, that he took a job from and remained tight lipped about at the time. Let’s change their nickname to the Revisionists.

anyone else think the woman grinch is just another Stuart Donald but on steroids.... ? Already stories coming out that she’s had to lend money to get this over the line, they’ve ‘only’ got £50m to spend in January etc. Bruce is still here as it will cost £8m to get rid of him. At first I thought they were going to be another Man City but there’s already noise to suggest not ...... or am I still in denial 🤣🤣

anyone else think the woman grinch is just another Stuart Donald but on steroids.... ? Already stories coming out that she’s had to lend money to get this over the line, they’ve ‘only’ got £50m to spend in January etc. Bruce is still here as it will cost £8m to get rid of him. At first I thought they were going to be another Man City but there’s already noise to suggest not ...... or am I still in denial 🤣🤣
Before 1992 they were a fairly normal club

Since then it’s been non stop clowning 🎪 🤡

Salman Brothers Circus is in town

Last edited:
But saying I lack moral fortitude isn't demeaning, so you can pass judgement but when it's done to you, you don't like it. I'm using a hypothetical scenario as Sunderland fans are acting like butter wouldn't melt. If safc had been bought by Saudis and there was money to spend to get them back to promotion or winning things there would be jubilation and talks of 7 in a row no doubt. To say otherwise would be lies and frankly laughable. But because it's Newcastle suddenly everyone has the morals of mother Theresa.
I can guarantee we would not have gone on like you lot campaigning to get the Saudis in as owners.

Unfortunately, it sounds like utter twaddle to me. No club would be daft enough to announce their true transfer budget to all and sundry.

Had to give 10 thousand season tickets away as so many stopped going because of Ashley but insist there’s nothing that they can do about who’s just bought the club

support the team not the regime iirc. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back