All I Want For Christmas Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

My back to stop hurting

This, ya fucker.

It'll be a year on Boxing Day since my back's been giving me jip. I've had multiple osteopath visits, multiple massages, had ultrasounds, x-rays, piss tests, blood tests and nobody has a clue what the problem is.

FFS.

OP to get a lengthy ban ;)
You are such an awful bully. Try and be a little more imaginative.

I'd hate to see the postage on that now it's done by weight mind

This, ya fucker.

It'll be a year on Boxing Day since my back's been giving me jip. I've had multiple osteopath visits, multiple massages, had ultrasounds, x-rays, piss tests, blood tests and nobody has a clue what the problem is.

FFS.

Acupuncture

My osteopath uses it so I get double bubble it is brilliant. Oh you're in London aren't you.

Bruggemeyers just up from Herne Hill station, ask for Mustafa and say Cat sent you.

He is excellent and will sort you out in a few visits.

Last edited:
You are such an awful bully. Try and be a little more imaginative.

I'd hate to see the postage on that now it's done by weight mind

Acupuncture

My osteopath uses it so I get double bubble it is brilliant. Oh you're in London aren't you.

Bruggemeyers just up from Herne Hill station, ask for Mustafa and say Cat sent you.

He is excellent and will sort you out in a few visits.

I paid for three £80 sessions earlier this year and I must say, the acupuncture was great.

The only problem is the lad doing it was essentially giving me an introductory session every time, because he didn't take notes – so the first half an hour on all three occasions was taken up by me reminding him of my problems and him saying he was going to bring in some kefir for me 'next time'.

f***ing chancer. This was in Hackney btw.

I paid for three £80 sessions earlier this year and I must say, the acupuncture was great.

The only problem is the lad doing it was essentially giving me an introductory session every time, because he didn't take notes – so the first half an hour on all three occasions was taken up by me reminding him of my problems and him saying he was going to bring in some kefir for me 'next time'.

f***ing chancer. This was in Hackney btw.

Bruggemeyers is half that and seriously good.

This. What a lucky bastard I am!

Continued good health and happiness for me and the bewer and bairn.

And if I get some chocolate or aftershave in me stocking - bonus!
I could ask for World Peace but doubt that will ever be. So I can be happy with what I have. I try to appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back