All I Want For Christmas Is...

Speak to Steve Riley Tui Na massage. Honestly never felt better.

There is something in the traditional Chinese stuff, the wife (no) goes to a physio who mixes traditional Chinese and modern medicine and he sorted her knackered elbow out in a few weeks whilst the western style docs had more or less given up. Acupuncture, tui na and physio sorted it

There is something in the traditional Chinese stuff, the wife (no) goes to a physio who mixes traditional Chinese and modern medicine and he sorted her knackered elbow out in a few weeks whilst the western style docs had more or less given up. Acupuncture, tui na and physio sorted it
I have to agree.

After suffering with chronic back issues for years (muscular, sciatic) and having been rinsed by osteopaths and getting nowhere with the NHS I spent £25 (one session) with Steve and have had no issues for over six months.

A combination of massage, alignment of the joints and acupuncture has seen me right.

He also says one session and that’s it. Only come back if you need.

We are hoping that the feline distemper which has killed two cats in the little colony we look after doesn’t get any more of the poor little sods

Ugh! I'll add that to my wants... in fairness, mine at 17, is pretty sprightly and has had an amazing life since being adopted. She's lucky! (and so am I because she's properly special in a way that every pet owner thinks their pet is)

This, ya fucker.

It'll be a year on Boxing Day since my back's been giving me jip. I've had multiple osteopath visits, multiple massages, had ultrasounds, x-rays, piss tests, blood tests and nobody has a clue what the problem is.

FFS.
Have you and @JAZZMANB thought about going to a chiropractor? Worked wonders for my wife (for the love of God, no!)

Have you and @JAZZMANB thought about going to a chiropractor? Worked wonders for my wife (for the love of God, no!)

Plenty of professionals thought the issue was my kidneys so that was a thing for a while. I had assumed it was a muscular issue, which is now what we’re back at again, so a chiropractor might be on the cards in the new year.

For my bedroom to be finished, all my stuff back in it's place and for my new bed to turn up asap. Obviously the main thing I want is for my bairn to have the best time possible and for everyone I love to be healthy and happy :D.

Back