All I Want For Christmas Is...

This, ya fucker.

It'll be a year on Boxing Day since my back's been giving me jip. I've had multiple osteopath visits, multiple massages, had ultrasounds, x-rays, piss tests, blood tests and nobody has a clue what the problem is.

FFS.
That’s the secret marra. Get the groundwork in early. As long as you don’t do owt daft like jogging or abseiling when the surshel send the snoopers out you should be ok.

I’ve got just about everything I want so can’t think of owt apart from good health and a new phone charger so my wishes are for the good of the country and the majority of the people in it.

The govt to introduce a new tax system in which renoaners pay tax at the same % forever and brexiteers tax demands to rise or fall with the success of Brexit. Ie brexiteers make up the difference in the govts coffers if it flops.

If post Brexit companies are forced into layoffs then govt legislation to insist brexiteers go first.

Brexit to work to the advantage of ordinary people and not for the people who funded it. Ie Putin, Murdoch, Cambridge analytical types, disaster capitalists, disaster communists, tax avoiding billionaires.

To nivver hear the word Brexit again.

Which part of your back? Any nerve pain running down your leg?

Christina Aguileira, legs akimbo laid under my xmas tree
Lower back,mostly right hand side ,kidney area.came on sudden but not instant about 3 month ago,got looser and better then recent relapse .

Back