Alfredo Morelos

Best player in the SPL by some way like

Haven’t you seen Odosonne Edouard play before? He’ll follow Dembele to a big club at the end of the season. The same can not be said of Morelos.
Probably worth pointing out that today a Celtic fan has been charged with racially abusing Morelos in said game.

Yes, a 12 year old had it turns out been reported by a fellow Celtic supporter for a racist comment six weeks ago.

The fact remains, Morelos in his interview did not claim Celtic supporters had racially abused him. Credit to him. Sky put subtitles over it that claimed he did. They’ve apologised to Morelos and Celtic for doing that.

This isn’t difficult to follow

Last edited:
did sky supply yhe transaltor or did rangers?
if the translater os wrong..its his fault..not the media outlets..unless the media aoutlet provided the translator..

why what have they done wrong here? translator did it wrong surely?
I have no idea. Sky put it out there. They are responsible. Fuck em.

This isn’t difficult to follow
It is quite difficult if you completely ignore the fact a reporter for the Sun and reporters for the BBC insinuated that Rangers made up the fact he was racially abused to try and deflect from another story which has now been proven to be lies reported as facts.

did they? rangers made the content if they supplied the interpreeter..
dunno why you hate sky sp much..they put millions into the football club you support every single years..
Sky put it out there. Fuck em. What part of this are you not understanding?

What I saw was on sky news. And I’m not blaming you at all mate.
sky are the messenger..did rangers hire a trabskator that lied?
how are sky supposed to be at fault for that..they are the messenger and are supposed to be able to take rangers output as fact..
if the pizzas shit..blame the chef not the deliery boy..sky is a delivery boy..

it also keeps uypur club in business..cos the tickets are so cheap its not the fans doing it..

how are sky supposed to be at fault for that..they are the messenger and are supposed to be able to take rangers output as fact..

it also keeps uypur club in business..cos the tickets are so cheap its not the fans doing it..

Fuck off with this fake “mashing my head into a keyboard” spelling. It’s a joke.

You have your view I have mine. Sky are an absolutely revolting organisation. Morally bankrupt and no better than the Sun. different media same principle. If they didn’t check their output their problem. As I’ve said previously, fuck em. You don’t agree that’s fine. But please don’t waste your time arguing the point with me. I will not be changing my mind.

You have your view I have mine. Sky are an absolutely revolting organisation. Morally bankrupt and no better than the Sun. different media same principle. If they didn’t check their output their problem. As I’ve said previously, fuck em. You don’t agree that’s fine. But please don’t waste your time arguing the point with me. I will not be changing my mind.
so you support a team that is funded by an organisation you hate...a team that wouldnt exist at its current level of "success" if it werent for sky..
would you ather the club didnt take sky money (which is what fuck em would actually mean) and you and all the other fans that go to games paid a fair price for tickets to ake up the difference?

so you support a team that is funded by an organisation you hate...a team that wouldnt exist at its current level of "success" if it werent for sky..
would you ather the club didnt take sky money (which is what fuck em would actually mean) and you and all the other fans that go to games paid a fair price for tickets to ake up the difference?
As I said FUCK EM.And I’ll give you top marks for tenacity. But you really are pissing into the wind.
my club was here before the invention of TV and will still be here long after those vermin cease to exist.

Last edited by a moderator:
they have done more for safc than you ever will..and thats the thanks they get?
no wonder no one wants to buy safc..
they put money in and get insulted by people...
Do I have to say it again? F second thoughts I think my stance is clear. Just for clarity if they went bust tomorrow I’d be delighted, absolutely buzzing.

why do you spell like a retard?

Back