Alfredo Morelos

i dont unless im asked to spell "like a retard"

do people whom you very insultingly term "retards" all spell the same way, or is their a variance based on typing proficieny or educational level?
there's three posts on this page alone (including the post i'm replying to) with blatant spelling mistakes. It's not like you're spelling a difficult word neither; they're very simple words. Either you do it deliberately to try and be a character like a couple of others on here, or you have the spelling age of a child, in which case i would recommend using spell checker and/or auto-correct.

edit: i forgot to answer your question. no, generally i reserve the term for when it's needed.

It is quite difficult if you completely ignore the fact a reporter for the Sun and reporters for the BBC insinuated that Rangers made up the fact he was racially abused to try and deflect from another story which has now been proven to be lies reported as facts.

I think you're confusing two different things. I posted about how Morelos had his interview deliberately subtitled incorrectly by Sky Sports Scotland. They've subsequently apologised to Morelos, Rangers and Celtic for adding alternative subtitles to his actual interview.

The BBC journalist was Michael Stewart, a former player at Man Utd, who raised questions about Morelos, i don't know what was said, but he ended up being taken off air by BBC Scotland as a result of it. After a 4 week police investigation, the police have charged a 12 year old boy with having made a racist comment aimed at Morelos. This was after the 12 year old boy had been reported by a Celtic season ticket holder.

Im not sure the whole situation makes the point that you think it does.
they didnt out it out there..rangers did...dont blame the messenger..

Actually Sky put it out there, they conducted the interview and provided the translation service. They have subsequently apologised and stated that they'd be reviewing their procedures around translating interviews... "We are reviewing our procedures for translated interviews to ensure this does not occur in future."

They've issued a public apology to Rangers, Celtic and Morelos.

Last edited:
Do I have to say it again? F second thoughts I think my stance is clear. Just for clarity if they went bust tomorrow I’d be delighted, absolutely buzzing.
Mate don't bite. I can see what he is doing. Sky have pumped billions into football and it has improved the game and has brought the average football fan closer to the game. Without the TV money English football be like the SPL or the Dutch league.

Your points are valid. But what KM is trying to do is show you that your average football is irrational and will bite the hand that feeds him. It's a snide way of proving the 'Sunderland disease' and how we don't think and this is why we are forcing out Donald.

I agree with you about Sky. They like to build up football matches to be battles. Their interview with Guardiola all the Spurs game was an example of how they work. They were looking for him to say something so they could pounce on him.

Mate don't bite. I can see what he is doing. Sky have pumped billions into football and it has improved the game and has brought the average football fan closer to the game. Without the TV money English football be like the SPL or the Dutch league.

Your points are valid. But what KM is trying to do is show you that your average football is irrational and will bite the hand that feeds him. It's a snide way of proving the 'Sunderland disease' and how we don't think and this is why we are forcing out Donald.

I agree with you about Sky. They like to build up football matches to be battles. Their interview with Guardiola all the Spurs game was an example of how they work. They were looking for him to say something so they could pounce on him.

Why have you got an avatar of Bohemian FC?

there's three posts on this page alone (including the post i'm replying to) with blatant spelling mistakes. It's not like you're spelling a difficult word neither; they're very simple words. Either you do it deliberately to try and be a character like a couple of others on here, or you have the spelling age of a child, in which case i would recommend using spell checker and/or auto-correct.

edit: i forgot to answer your question. no, generally i reserve the term for when it's needed.
There's a 3rd option. He speaks so much contradictory shite he doesn't want his previous being searched.

Cheers mate. It’s got nowt to do with footy, although he has made it about that. I’d like sky to fuck off out of football altogether and let someone else do a better job but that’s not the major issue I have with them. It’s everything to do with them as an organisation, their output and their methods, news in particular. He can say anything he wants to, it’s his right. I agree with his posts on some things, just not this one. Neither he nor anyone else will change my stance on sky. And I’m a stubborn bastard when I want to be.
I bet they are bricking themselves over Amazons interest though. They wouldn't win a bidding war with them and if they lose the premier league rights that's their sports package fucked
Champion let it be soon.
I think you're confusing two different things. I posted about how Morelos had his interview deliberately subtitled incorrectly by Sky Sports Scotland. They've subsequently apologised to Morelos, Rangers and Celtic for adding alternative subtitles to his actual interview.

The BBC journalist was Michael Stewart, a former player at Man Utd, who raised questions about Morelos, i don't know what was said, but he ended up being taken off air by BBC Scotland as a result of it. After a 4 week police investigation, the police have charged a 12 year old boy with having made a racist comment aimed at Morelos. This was after the 12 year old boy had been reported by a Celtic season ticket holder.

Im not sure the whole situation makes the point that you think it does.

Actually Sky put it out there, they conducted the interview and provided the translation service. They have subsequently apologised and stated that they'd be reviewing their procedures around translating interviews... "We are reviewing our procedures for translated interviews to ensure this does not occur in future."

They've issued a public apology to Rangers, Celtic and Morelos.
Well there’s a f**king surprise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers mate. It’s got nowt to do with footy, although he has made it about that. I’d like sky to fuck off out of football altogether and let someone else do a better job but that’s not the major issue I have with them. It’s everything to do with them as an organisation, their output and their methods, news in particular. He can say anything he wants to, it’s his right. I agree with his posts on some things, just not this one. Neither he nor anyone else will change my stance on sky. And I’m a stubborn bastard when I want to be.

Champion let it be soon.
Yup I agree. Sky are chasing the tigers tail too much and having to put up their prices too much too often. soon people will deem it too expensive and the subs will stop once that happens they are on a hiding to nothing

Back