Alfredo Morelos

Fair enough, SPL and L1 refs are equally inept.
Doesn't excuse post match reviews though.

I think there was always just enough element of doubt with Griffiths. A lot of the time, smarter players will leave just enough in, sly, but they know exactly what they’re doing.

That’s exactly why it’s harder to make a decision retrospectively. Far, far worse this week alone in Scottish football. Morelos being rugby tackled, Brown being stamped on against Motherwell.

I quite like it, old school, mans game.

I think there was always just enough element of doubt with Griffiths. A lot of the time, smarter players will leave just enough in, sly, but they know exactly what they’re doing.

That’s exactly why it’s harder to make a decision retrospectively. Far, far worse this week alone in Scottish football. Morelos being rugby tackled, Brown being stamped on against Motherwell.

I quite like it, old school, mans game.
It is mind. I catch the odd game up there on the telly when I’m at work. It’s entertaining enough although not for the purist. A bit like murder ball but with a few rules.

It is mind. I catch the odd game up there on the telly when I’m at work. It’s entertaining enough although not for the purist. A bit like murder ball but with a few rules.

Scottish football in general is brilliant man, agree, not always for the purist but the standard is alright. Celtic, being the exception, on their day, can beat anyone in Europe.

To put it in perspective, Scotland has a population of 5.5m people. The usual knuckle heads will say it’s a pub league however for a country this small, not far from half of London’s population, I can’t think of a domestic league that punches above its weight like Scotland.

Give me a choice of a mid table SPL or PL game and I genuinely think I’d watchthe SPL game!

An apology will be seen as a price worth paying to them mate. They should be punished severely where it hurts them the most. Ensure that it’s not worth their while to do it in the first place.

Aye its just another entry point to their content and the ads which are run on it, hell it got me to click on it when I dont give the slightest shit about scottish football

Scottish football in general is brilliant man, agree, not always for the purist but the standard is alright. Celtic, being the exception, on their day, can beat anyone in Europe.

To put it in perspective, Scotland has a population of 5.5m people. The usual knuckle heads will say it’s a pub league however for a country this small, not far from half of London’s population, I can’t think of a domestic league that punches above its weight like Scotland.

Give me a choice of a mid table SPL or PL game and I genuinely think I’d watchthe SPL game!
Celtic on their day can beat anyone in Europe :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Odd happenings in Scotland.

Morelos chases a guy tampering with his car and journalists run the story, some of whom, infer ever so subtly that it may have been a rival teams supporters and that the suspicion was they were cutting his brake cables. Issue is reported to the police. One Rangers sympathetic journalist alludes that this is as good as attempted murder by a rival football fan.

A week later, it transpires, the police determine that the guy tampering with Morelos’ car was in fact a private investigator, hired by Morelos’ missus to track him as he’s suspected of having an affair.

On the day this story breaks, Rangers release a sky sports interview with Morelos in which he alluded to racism and difficult times he has experienced in Scotland, clearly inferring again, at the hands of Celtic fans. The interview is given in his native tongue with subtitles.

Celtic, having seen the interview and the subsequent newspaper stories about Scottish football perhaps having a racism problem, have the interview translated and it turns out,the subtitles in some places are completely alien to the actual words Morelos is saying. Despite the subtitles saying so, no point does he say he has experienced racism from Celtic fans

Sky sports have subsequently issued an apology to Celtic for incorrectly accusing their fans of racism and they’ve released an accurate transcript of the interview. Celtic have referred the issue to OFCOM.

Love Scottish football me. I hope Morelos stays at Rangers.

that’s what the crack was, I did wonder

Cyprus have a better coefficient man :lol:

As for Celtic beating anyone in Europe

Odd happenings in Scotland.

Morelos chases a guy tampering with his car and journalists run the story, some of whom, infer ever so subtly that it may have been a rival teams supporters and that the suspicion was they were cutting his brake cables. Issue is reported to the police. One Rangers sympathetic journalist alludes that this is as good as attempted murder by a rival football fan.

A week later, it transpires, the police determine that the guy tampering with Morelos’ car was in fact a private investigator, hired by Morelos’ missus to track him as he’s suspected of having an affair.

On the day this story breaks, Rangers release a sky sports interview with Morelos in which he alluded to racism and difficult times he has experienced in Scotland, clearly inferring again, at the hands of Celtic fans. The interview is given in his native tongue with subtitles.

Celtic, having seen the interview and the subsequent newspaper stories about Scottish football perhaps having a racism problem, have the interview translated and it turns out,the subtitles in some places are completely alien to the actual words Morelos is saying. Despite the subtitles saying so, no point does he say he has experienced racism from Celtic fans

Sky sports have subsequently issued an apology to Celtic for incorrectly accusing their fans of racism and they’ve released an accurate transcript of the interview. Celtic have referred the issue to OFCOM.

Love Scottish football me. I hope Morelos stays at Rangers.
Probably worth pointing out that today a Celtic fan has been charged with racially abusing Morelos in said game.

Back