Alexandre Pato.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's a lot better than Scocco I'd imagine. No doubt his reputation has taken a massive hit, but if we were going to sign a 25 year old who showed huge promise not too long ago then I won't be complaining or calling him a useless c*nt!

A player his owner is "hoping and praying every day" that they can sell.......the failure of the player to adapt is "100% down to the player".

Don't you think we've bought enough f***ing foreign duck eggs over the last few years.

A player his owner is "hoping and praying every day" that they can sell.......the failure of the player to adapt is "100% down to the player".

Don't you think we've bought enough f***ing foreign duck eggs over the last few years.
Not sure you knew this but Pato means Duck haha

Injurys have done him, he has had to massively change his playing style. He is no longer a run in behind poacher he was when he was on the road to become world class, now tries to sit in the gap more as a 10.

A bit like what Michael Owen tried to become at Newcastle.

That being said, low fee with low wages, I'm in if nothing else to promote brand Sunderland and hope to get lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back