Alexandre Pato.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry Proudfoot.

Very Likely to be to be our player by the end of the Transfer Window. Bookmark This.

Forgot all about him, how has he been doing in Brazil? Looked class as a young'un but utter shite by the time he left Milan.

A cursory Google of his name shows him up to be a complete misfit. The owner of his current club "prays night and day that he will leave"......'Arry turned him down while at QPR.......and he's been "offered" to mid level PL teams. If we sign this useless c*nt then I'll know for sure that we have a reactive recruitment policy rather than a proactive one.

Saying that I'm fairly sure the OP is a bullshitter.

A cursory Google of his name shows him up to be a complete misfit. The owner of his current club "prays night and day that he will leave"......'Arry turned him down while at QPR.......and he's been "offered" to mid level PL teams. If we sign this useless c*nt then I'll know for sure that we have a reactive recruitment policy rather than a proactive one.

Saying that I'm fairly sure the OP is a bullshitter.
:lol:

Hardly think the fact he's not turned out to be the best player in the world means he's a useless c*nt. The idea of us signing him is ludicrous, even if he isn't what he promised to be. A bit like Stoke signing Bojan. If we make this happen then I won't be complaining, outrageous signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back