Alexandre Pato.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you can get these cheap, then these are the types of players who are worth a gamble, like Bojan

You know he might fail but at least he has ability

never happen mind

We seem to have a penchant for signing cack South Americans each season, so why not.

I'm sure we entered into a curse when we signed Arca resulting in all future South Americans being wank.

Hardly think the fact he's not turned out to be the best player in the world means he's a useless c*nt. The idea of us signing him is ludicrous, even if he isn't what he promised to be. A bit like Stoke signing Bojan. If we make this happen then I won't be complaining, outrageous signing.

Outrageous in a good way or a bad way. I can't make any sense of your post.

Hardly think the fact he's not turned out to be the best player in the world means he's a useless c*nt. The idea of us signing him is ludicrous, even if he isn't what he promised to be. A bit like Stoke signing Bojan. If we make this happen then I won't be complaining, outrageous signing.

A player who can't hack it in South America?

So he'll come to the best league in the world, adapt overnight and become a wonderful player.

A bit like Scocco then....:rolleyes:

A player who can't hack it in South America?

So he'll come to the best league in the world, adapt overnight and become a wonderful player.

A bit like Scocco then....:rolleyes:
He's a lot better than Scocco I'd imagine. No doubt his reputation has taken a massive hit, but if we were going to sign a 25 year old who showed huge promise not too long ago then I won't be complaining or calling him a useless c*nt!

If you can get these cheap, then these are the types of players who are worth a gamble, like Bojan

never happen mind

Alvarez springs to mind, once bitten twice shy also springs to mind.

Would be a massive signing and quick look on wiki suggests he is still scoring goals over in Brazil
25 year old so a good age....

His agent will be touting bigger clubs than us

He's a lot better than Scocco I'd imagine. No doubt his reputation has taken a massive hit, but if we were going to sign a 25 year old who showed huge promise not too long ago then I won't be complaining or calling him a useless c*nt!
Apparently had a number of injuries which have nicked his pace and mobility. Still has a decent record mind.

never happen mind

I dinnar like mate, I've already seen him compared to Scocco and Alvarez and called shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back