Alastair Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really poor isn’t it.
If you know someone then just say so.

@The Rat keeps referring to likes of Strauss, Cook, stokes, Bairstow etc as great lads and class lads as if he knows them personally and refers to KP as if he has done something to him personally.

Maybe he’s Andy Flower :eek:

No I don’t

I said stokes was a great lad :lol:

Really??

Seems a very complex character. He’s great most days and he speaks a lot of sense but he comes across as totally round the bend other times.

Thanks for your support bud

People being very harsh I’m only criticizing KP

Not you personally

What’s the issue?

I do get the criticism of KP. You ate far from alone in thinking he’s a bellend I just think calling him scum is way OTT.

That’s fine. But why are there so many personal posts

I’m not complex at all I just think KP is a scum bag, you don’t, what’s the problem?

Consistency though... no matter which username he uses, he manages to behave like a family sized bag of arsehole scrapings.

Well you’d know a bit about that marra

That’s fine. But why are there so many personal posts

I’m not complex at all I just think KP is a scum bag, you don’t, what’s the problem?

Well you’d know a bit about that marra
I haven’t been personal at all. As I said in the main I think you’re a very good poster but when you resort to daft hyperbole in order to make your point you let yourself down.

I haven’t been personal at all. As I said in the main I think you’re a very good poster but when you resort to daft hyperbole in order to make your point you let yourself down.

No you haven’t some have though

It’s not hyperbole it’s genuinelly what I think. I genuinely hate the bloke

Bet he's f***ing gutted.

He's a child.

Just like I’m gutted about your opinion of me

Couldn’t give a flying fuck. If you don’t like me, don’t read or respond to my posts

It’s an opinion. I don’t have any opinion on you. Not remotely interested

Unlike the op to be clueless

Listen I hate KP, but he was f***ing class batsman, and fully a big part of our success

He isn't however the best batsman to play for us, and not sure why some see this is a fact

Its a team effort. KP was able to play how he played as we had top quality order players setting the game up for him to play that way

As we have seen with this team, the instability in the top order means our lower order players suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back