Adrian Chiles - Drinkers Like Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought I had issues, compared with some here, I don't feel so bad now. I was drinking around 3-5 pints a night, 7 days a week, did this for around 6 weeks, then thought, hang on, this ain't me, so had a word with myself and cut it down to 3 sometimes 4 nights a week. I was only doing it through boredom, the job wasn't moving, so no pressure to do anything. Now the job coming back on track, will cut down further.

A large % of office workers do it regularly.

Not sure how “Quite regularly go for a pint or two at lunch time in the summer” can be considered having a drinking problem to be honest.

So dramatic.

I thought I had issues, compared with some here, I don't feel so bad now. I was drinking around 3-5 pints a night, 7 days a week, did this for around 6 weeks, then thought, hang on, this ain't me, so had a word with myself and cut it down to 3 sometimes 4 nights a week. I was only doing it through boredom, the job wasn't moving, so no pressure to do anything. Now the job coming back on track, will cut down further.

Never done that in my life.

Couple of bottles of wine few beers during the week if not at the match or anything (more if so). 2 or 3 bottles of wine/prosecco and beers at the weekend.

If away for night or going out properly then 8 plus pints and shorts. Not clever like.

Seems celebs love to say they have a drink problem or some sort of thing where they can go to rehab and reinvent themselves

Anyone who drinks less than 100 units a week is a wrang un imo
Or somebody who looks after themselves marra and all the calories in that amount is just more to burn off. I am a wrangun and a girls blouse.:rolleyes:;)
Done that shit 20 odd years ago, do without the shit feeling it gives you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back