Adam Pearson Consortium

No chance. No chance I'm leaking names, I haven't even told my own dad. Big difference between saying the bid exists, theyre confident, legit etc and telling people names or details.

Put it this way, it'd be immediately obvious it was me if the name came out at this stage.

You’ve heard the same information I did at the weekend.

Did I say it was the fans fault? Moyes and Bain were the ones who kept banging on about "stability".
"Yes, he should have sacked him in October and we may have stood a chance. Unfortunately I think he had been taken in with all the "stability" bullshit, which plenty on here still spout - "we can't keep sacking managers" etc, etc"

Well yes, you were criticizing fans for arguing about the need for stability in terms of managerial recruitment, so much so that it affected Short's decision-making. You've said similar about a failure to hire Tony Pulis in the past. Stop making these ridiculous excuses for Short man - Short's his own person and is accountable for his own decisions, just like everyone else.

"Yes, he should have sacked him in October and we may have stood a chance. Unfortunately I think he had been taken in with all the "stability" bullshit, which plenty on here still spout - "we can't keep sacking managers" etc, etc"

Well yes, you were criticizing fans for arguing about the need for stability in terms of managerial recruitment, so much so that it affected Short's decision-making. You've said similar about a failure to hire Tony Pulis in the past. Stop making these ridiculous excuses for Short man - Short's his own person and is accountable for his own decisions, just like everyone else.
I'm not making any excuses for Short. He should have shown Moyes the door like he did with previous managers. More fool him for being took in by Moyes' bullshit.

Going by the amount of people who are seemingly “In the know”, it wouldn’t surprise me if there were a number of tyre kickers around who’ve had a look at the club.

It seems to me that the real issue in the whole deal will be the secured finance with the loan provider that isn’t Ellis Short, It would be extraordinary if they weren’t first required to give consent to the assignment of that debt elsewhere and if that were me, I’d be sticking with my boy Ellis, far better a billionaire on the hook that a diverse group of consortium members.

I think the club are snookered for this reason and this reason alone.
Parachute money is ring fenced iirc. The club could possibly ask for it in advance from the PL to pay sbc off early but I’m not sure of tax implications of that. I think a club did this before, possibly qpr.

Back