Scumbag Short Slagging the fans

He is a Grade A bellend.

Been saying it for years.

Me too.......I remember when he was reluctant to give the Ladies Team £30, 000 (2012/2013) to meet the criteria with the FA to apply for Super League 1 status. The tight twat offered £10,000 and was more concerned on getting the Hilton Hotel off the ground.....Mags Byrne just sat in her office eating chocolate at the situation at the time, telling everyone how much she hated O'Neill.

Why when you want to sell the club would you say all those things? Madness.

The debt talk doesn’t sound very clever. No idea how that gets squared

Playing devil's advocate here, but that was long on hearsay, and light on detail. The debt situation is exactly how I've described it on numerous occasions. any owner has to resolve SBC. What happens to the amounts owed to Drumaville is part of the negotiations. If the buyers buy Drumaville, then it's basically unaffected. If they buy Sunderland, then it has to be resolved in the purchase contract.

Dont care if he slags the fans hes just a **** anyway and I already hate him. The positive there is that someone is going to buy the club and we can finally be shot of him.

So listening to that, the win over Derby set the buy out back a bit as it gave us a glimmer of staying up and would affect the finances of the deal adversely. You couldn’t make it up like.

Back