Adam Pearson Consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top work mate. Do you know much about the cash backers? Should people get excited?

They’re wealthy people but club has to be run properly. Debt going was part of the deal but we are still losing money hand over fist. Expect Rodwell to go and a few others. We will still have a very healthy budget for league one but this is a long term plan. Get back to the championship and expect more backing from people who are just staying in the background for now. Donald Is a good businessman and the two investors have experience of turning round football clubs with potential.

They’re wealthy people but club has to be run properly. Debt going was part of the deal but we are still losing money hand over fist. Expect Rodwell to go and a few others. We will still have a very healthy budget for league one but this is a long term plan. Get back to the championship and expect more backing from people who are just staying in the background for now. Donald Is a good businessman and the two investors have experience of turning round football clubs with potential.
Milan Mandaric

I agree the club has to be ran properly and if it is, do they have the potential and wealth to get us back into the premier league?

Someone said on a different thread that they are Spanish & had been involved with Albacete. Does this tie in with what you know or can you not say?

Any idea about managers? Will he be looking at young upcoming lads or more experienced ?

No. You will never have heard of them and maybe even the club they resurrected (in a top 5 European co-efficient), but I believe that experience is totally relevant to our future.

No. I don't know anything about the Pearson consortium. I can't say much more, but what I will say is that if Pearson puts together a bid that is better for the club than this one, I'd also be happy. My worry is that he'll put together the bid that's best for Short.

JMG, AB, PI, JS.

Jean-Marc Guillou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back