Aberdeen offer rival team less than half of entitled cup allocation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doberman > Waking up to find a doberman with it's jaw latched onto your bell end > ISIS > The Old Firm > Mary Hinge's posts where he types phonetically

Is anyone welcome at Ibrox, apart from bigots?

aye. We're an all inclusive club unless you're called Steve Clarke or you're employed by the BBC. :D

So why not just tell your dad you support Sunderland? He took you to a Rangers match, bought you the shirt etc but pretty soon after you were following Sunderland home and away. I genuinely don’t get how you couldn’t just tell him straight. I’m assuming you were living down here when you were 7/8?

:lol: because I wanted to support Rangers?

"I know you want me to support Rangers, I want to support Rangers, I enjoy supporting Rangers but I've been to watch Sunderland now and No. 1 is Gary Rowell is likely to want me to choose one club when I'm 27 so I'm going to have to ditch Rangers so it's easier for him to understand. Hope you understand?"

:confused:

Last edited:
aye. We're an all inclusive club unless you're called Steve Clarke or you're employed by the BBC. :D

:lol: because I wanted to support Rangers?

"I know you want me to support Rangers, I want to support Rangers, I enjoy supporting Rangers but I've been to watch Sunderland now and No. 1 is Gary Rowell is likely to want me to choose one club when I'm 27 so I'm going to have to ditch Rangers so it's easier for him to understand. Hope you understand?"

:confused:

Fair enough, I don't get it, but fair enough. I'd been to watch Berwick Rangers a few times, York City, Carlisle United and Sunderland by about that age, I support Sunderland and look out for Berwick's results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back