Aberdeen offer rival team less than half of entitled cup allocation...

the allocation given to Celtic was a league fixture. There is no minimum allocation and it's already been confirmed that we'd be forced to allocate Celtic the full stand behind the goal if we ever meet at Ibrox in the cup.

Aberdeen's failure to meet stadium requirements for this competition should mean they either take necessary steps to make amends (neutral venue) or they're expelled.
Safety reasons though wasn’t it?

Safety reasons though wasn’t it?

No?

we just didn't want them behind the goal as we felt it was providing an advantage.

Celtic reciprocated the agreement, stuck us in the corner at Celtic Park, caused all sorts of issues with the logistics outside the ground, crushed their own supporters as a result due to the new lay out which was a disaster in waiting. Celtic oddly blamed Rangers and there were suggestions they'd refuse an allocation at Ibrox based on safety concerns. They didn't. They accepted 800 tickets in the usual away end and they watched in silence as they were battered on the park.

No?

we just didn't want them behind the goal as we felt it was providing an advantage.

Celtic reciprocated the agreement, stuck us in the corner at Celtic Park, caused all sorts of issues with the logistics outside the ground, crushed their own supporters as a result due to the new lay out which was a disaster in waiting. Celtic oddly blamed Rangers and there were suggestions they'd refuse an allocation at Ibrox based on safety concerns. They didn't. They accepted 800 tickets in the usual away end and they watched in silence as they were battered on the park.
:lol:

You are off your rocker.

I bet the 800 Celtic fans are sick as a chip looking at the league table mind.

What has got to do with Sunderland, why not just feck off and post on a Rangers or Aberdeen message board, nothing at all to do with us.

What has got to do with Sunderland, why not just feck off and post on a Rangers or Aberdeen message board, nothing at all to do with us.

it's already been posted on the Rangers messageboard but thought I'd share it with pure football as I'd hate yous to be missing out.

Am sure it has, in fact am sure you just copy and paste most of the stuff you post from there, tbh the vast majority on here would be very happy to miss out.

the allocation given to Celtic was a league fixture. There is no minimum allocation and it's already been confirmed that we'd be forced to allocate Celtic the full stand behind the goal if we ever meet at Ibrox in the cup.

Aberdeen's failure to meet stadium requirements for this competition should mean they either take necessary steps to make amends (neutral venue) or they're expelled.

Why do you say we ???
Genuinely don’t get it. Unless you’re a rangers fan first then sunderland.
I know I seem like I’m picking at you but it’s a genuine question.
I don’t get people who support 2 teams. It’s mad.

Why do you say we ???
Genuinely don’t get it. Unless you’re a rangers fan first then sunderland.
I know I seem like I’m picking at you but it’s a genuine question.
I don’t get people who support 2 teams. It’s mad.

supported Rangers since I was 3. First kit was Rangers. First live game was Rangers (Rangers 4-1 Dundee United - August 1999). My dad made it his mission to bring me up a Rangers fan.

I chose to support Sunderland as I wanted a local team. I follow Sunderland home and away, have been to Plymouth, Portsmouth this season as well as all over Europe in previous seasons following the lads.

Sunderland and Rangers are both "we" to me.

No?

Call me cynical but this change of arrangement was more financially motivated seeing as this allowed Rangers to sell more full price adult season tickets in the broomloan as a result seeing as they are skint as fuck.

Call me cynical but this change of arrangement was more financially motivated seeing as this allowed Rangers to sell more full price adult season tickets in the broomloan as a result seeing as they are skint as fuck.

it wasn't. It followed a fan-led campaign to get them moved. If it was financially motivated then it was a case of the club capitalising on an opportunity presented to them on a plate after considerable fan pressure.

naturally though it was because we were skint like everything else we do.

supported Rangers since I was 3. First kit was Rangers. First live game was Rangers (Rangers 4-1 Dundee United - August 1999). My dad made it his mission to bring me up a Rangers fan.

I chose to support Sunderland as I wanted a local team. I follow Sunderland home and away, have been to Plymouth, Portsmouth this season as well as all over Europe in previous seasons following the lads.

Sunderland and Rangers are both "we" to me.

Can’t really argue with that.
Fair enough.
My point about others who support 2 teams or second teams even still stands. Unless I had a big connection to a team I couldn’t support theme get too bothered about them. Obviously there are different circumstances with everyone.
Everyone is free to their own opinion.
Thanks for clarifying though. I wasn’t trying to be a prick.

August 99, still a silly little boy then, should have known given your constant toys out the pram agenda against Rangers posts.

Sky Sports commentator on Boyd incident: “He loves it doesn’t he.”

Sky Sports commentator on Clarke incident: "We have to take some action.”

no agenda. Just toys out the pram obviously.

Anyway this is about Aberdeen's failure to provide Rangers with a suitable venue capable of providing Rangers with our entitled allocation. Let's not get sidetracked.

Sky Sports commentator on Boyd incident: “He loves it doesn’t he.”

Sky Sports commentator on Clarke incident: "We have to take some action.”

no agenda. Just toys out the pram obviously.

Anyway this is about Aberdeen's failure to provide Rangers with a suitable venue capable of providing Rangers with our entitled allocation. Let's not get sidetracked.
You are like my teenage sons, life is all so unfair and all about you, Waah, wash. You aren’t called Kevin by any chance, sorry my bad probably Ted.

Anyway back to your point about Pure football, am sure it says those who want to discuss SAFC only

Back