Aberdeen offer rival team less than half of entitled cup allocation...

You are like my teenage sons, life is all so unfair and all about you, Waah, wash. You aren’t called Kevin by any chance, sorry my bad probably Ted.

Anyway back to your point about Pure football, am sure it says those who want to discuss SAFC only

then you'd be wrong.

try again Einstein.

supported Rangers since I was 3. First kit was Rangers. First live game was Rangers (Rangers 4-1 Dundee United - August 1999). My dad made it his mission to bring me up a Rangers fan.

I chose to support Sunderland as I wanted a local team. I follow Sunderland home and away, have been to Plymouth, Portsmouth this season as well as all over Europe in previous seasons following the lads.

Sunderland and Rangers are both "we" to me.

When did you start ‘supporting’ the lads?

It’s probably worth pointing out that if the safety certificate of the stadium states such an allocation can’t be fulfilled then that’s it, so it’s not like Rangers are entitled to 20% here, just like any other team. An absolute non story.

When did you start ‘supporting’ the lads?

first game was 2000. Sunderland 2-2 Southampton. I was 8.

It’s probably worth pointing out that if the safety certificate of the stadium states such an allocation can’t be fulfilled then that’s it, so it’s not like Rangers are entitled to 20% here, just like any other team. An absolute non story.

every team is entitled to 20% unless the team you're playing is tin pot playing in a dump of a ground that cannot cope with any more than 1,600 away fans.

Last edited:
then you'd be wrong.

try again Einstein.
Sorry, just checked it does say those who want to discuss SAFC and football, my bad.

Perhaps occasionally admitting when you are wrong would gain you more respect on here coz you do come across as a right child, but then again I suppose you are NEVER wrong?

Sorry, just checked it does say those who want to discuss SAFC and football, my bad.

Perhaps occasionally admitting when you are wrong would gain you more respect on here coz you do come across as a right child, but then again I suppose you are NEVER wrong?

Correct.

I'm not.

;)

every team is entitled to 20% unless the team you're playing is tin pot playing in a dump of a ground that cannot cope with any more than 1,600 away fans.
Not at Pittodrie though, it’s just the way it is. It’s not like Rangers are being hard done by, the away end there is a shitehole anyway, lucky if you have an allocated seat or a roof about it for that matter.

Not at Pittodrie though, it’s just the way it is. It’s not like Rangers are being hard done by, the away end there is a shitehole anyway, lucky if you have an allocated seat or a roof about it for that matter.

the 20% thing isn't an issue for anyone else because no-one else (Celtic aside) could manage to shift 4,000. As we can shift them then we are hard done by. It's not our fault Pittodrie's a shit hole.

the 20% thing isn't an issue for anyone else because no-one else (Celtic aside) could manage to shift 4,000. As we can shift them then we are hard done by. It's not our fault Pittodrie's a shit hole.
You aren’t hard done by though, Rangers, Celtic or any other team aren’t getting 20% at Aberdeen for the foreseeable future.

Alright mate, just like Jack Sen, I'll never beat you in an argument.

Anyway off to bed as need to be up early to drive to Bristol, where are your lot playing tomorrow?

hamilton on Sunday.

live on BT if you fancy tuning in. ;)

Enjoy Bristol tomorrow. Ha'way the lads. ;)

first game was 2000. Sunderland 2-2 Southampton. I was 8.

So why not just tell your dad you support Sunderland? He took you to a Rangers match, bought you the shirt etc but pretty soon after you were following Sunderland home and away. I genuinely don’t get how you couldn’t just tell him straight. I’m assuming you were living down here when you were 7/8?

Tbf to Doberman, he has a SC at Sunderland and goes regularly to watch Rangers. There will be posters on here that claim to support Sunderland yet barely go to the SOL and just post on this place.

I’m not a fan of the old firm, but I respect any fan that actually goes to games. There is nothing more sad than a plastic supporter

Tbf to Doberman, he has a SC at Sunderland and goes regularly to watch Rangers. There will be posters on here that claim to support Sunderland yet barely go to the SOL and just post on this place.

I’m not a fan of the old firm, but I respect any fan that actually goes to games. There is nothing more sad than a plastic supporter

This. I still can't really understand the whole two club team thing (can't imagine feeling gutted after a Sunderland loss and suddenly feeling all happy because another team has won a game that evening!) but at least he goes to games, and the Rangers thing is because of his dad. That's fair enough like (well, my dad's a mag so you wouldn't catch me following his side, but you know, I understand the appeal when your dad doesn't support your rivals!)

This. I still can't really understand the whole two club team thing (can't imagine feeling gutted after a Sunderland loss and suddenly feeling all happy because another team has won a game that evening!) but at least he goes to games, and the Rangers thing is because of his dad. That's fair enough like (well, my dad's a mag so you wouldn't catch me following his side, but you know, I understand the appeal when your dad doesn't support your rivals!)

I agree about the two clubs thing mate. Bit strange, but at least the lad genuinely makes the effort.

Back